The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

NoAge Hunter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
Installed two wlan battery controller. Cheap stuff from Amazon….. but I am pleased with them. They even have some „Test programs“ ….. nothing highly scientific - but enough to see whats going on (I hope) 😂👍🏻IMG_3142.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3145.png
    IMG_3145.png
    522 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3144.png
    IMG_3144.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3143.png
    IMG_3143.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 36

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
Awesome - heading away this weekend??
Rego/inspection check 3pm Friday assuming I can get off work.
Then maybe a shakedown night away.
Bloody oath the mattress is comfortable!
We did a quick test drive to make sure Elecbrakes were working.
We live up a very steep hill!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats. When are you heading to the mainland, or the West Island as our Kiwi friends call it?
Have to book over a year ahead for mainland ; will avoid summer and school hols when we do.
NZ, not likely taking a vehicle , but we are going back in October.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Completed slim profile table. Quite happy with it. Just need to add that Tea towel handle/rail.
1000027183.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240228_080822987.jpg
    PXL_20240228_080822987.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20240228_080815200.jpg
    PXL_20240228_080815200.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20240228_080806551.jpg
    PXL_20240228_080806551.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 40

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Went to my dealer to get my car back after two days, and they did something that was already some months on their to do list: replacement of the front suspension arms (or how are these called?). This is a recall action for my car. They couldn't explain why.
20240228 draagarm 1.jpg

And they checked several other points and did perhaps find where the small water infiltration in the back come from: they say from the venting at the right back end of my car. Although I have some doubt (water only coming in when driving in very heavy rain), the explanation showed that they really searched for it!

I also saw from my battery monitoring system that they really worked quite some hours on my car.

Quite happy now with the way I am treated since they assigned a technician with communication skills for attending me.
I was in the past criticizing a lot my dealer, but the meeting I had 3 weeks ago seems to have been a big step in the right direction.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
Went to my dealer to get my car back after two days, and they did something that was already some months on their to do list: replacement of the front suspension arms (or how are these called?). This is a recall action for my car. They couldn't explain why.
View attachment 7845963

And they checked several other points and did perhaps find where the small water infiltration in the back come from: they say from the venting at the right back end of my car. Although I have some doubt (water only coming in when driving in very heavy rain), the explanation showed that they really searched for it!

I also saw from my battery monitoring system that they really worked quite some hours on my car.

Quite happy now with the way I am treated since they assigned a technician with communication skills for attending me.
I was in the past criticizing a lot my dealer, but the meeting I had 3 weeks ago seems to have been a big step in the right direction.

Nice to hear this Jean, your journey so far has been less than optimal. 👍🏻

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had a front and rear dashcam installed (Blackvue 970) with a Cellink Neo LiFePO4 battery, as well as electronic rust prevention system.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
I had a front and rear dashcam installed (Blackvue 970) with a Cellink Neo LiFePO4 battery, as well as electronic rust prevention system.
Do you mind sharing the battery set up? Electronic rust prevention system sounds like the same person invented this gem.
1709185139020.png

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the battery set up? Electronic rust prevention system sounds like the same person invented this gem.
View attachment 7846034
Sorry I did not take photos, except a lousy image of the underside on the interior fuse box. The installer needed to check wiring before he installed the piggy back circuit.

DASHCAM AND BATTERY
The front and rear cameras were a Blackvue DR970X, powered by a CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus. The CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus was piggy backed onto an accessories circuit so the CELLINK is charged only when the car is running. The CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus is attached inside the battery box located behind the passenger seat in a RHD vehicle - on the side of the main battery. My car is a 2 seater Utility Wagon.

RUST PREVENTION (more like reduction)
The rust system is a little more high tech than yours. :) It is a CAT Electronic Rust Protection System. I have never used one before and thought it was time to try one out. I bought it on sale last year. I have a 6 pad system. Pads were paced on rear wheel arches, in the battery box and up under the dash close to the firewall- I wanted to avoid having to go through the firewall into the engine bay, to simplify the install. Detailed Product Information here.

I have the option to connect the CELLINK to the aux battery later, with a voltage controlled circuit, after I add the solar panel to the roof rack to keep the aux battery topped up.

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
Sorry I did not take photos, except a lousy image of the underside on the interior fuse box. The installer needed to check wiring before he installed the piggy back circuit.

DASHCAM AND BATTERY
The front and rear cameras were a Blackvue DR970X, powered by a CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus. The CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus was piggy backed onto an accessories circuit so the CELLINK is charged only when the car is running. The CELLINK-NEO 8 Plus is attached inside the battery box located behind the passenger seat in a RHD vehicle - on the side of the main battery. My car is a 2 seater Utility Wagon.

RUST PREVENTION (more like reduction)
The rust system is a little more high tech than yours. :) It is a CAT Electronic Rust Protection System. I have never used one before and thought it was time to try one out. I bought it on sale last year. I have a 6 pad system. Pads were paced on rear wheel arches, in the battery box and up under the dash close to the firewall- I wanted to avoid having to go through the firewall into the engine bay, to simplify the install. Detailed Product Information here.

I have the option to connect the CELLINK to the aux battery later, with a voltage controlled circuit, after I add the solar panel to the roof rack to keep the aux battery topped up.
The IG has a 12 year warranty for corrosion, this product (CAT EPS) has a 10 year warranty. They have been proven not to work. I hope yours does. :)

Back
Top Bottom