The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Watch that euro spec wing. You will cave it in putting a heavy beer on it like that 😃

I had a beer like that, I think the neighbour drank it over 12 months ago. It was no good to me.

Glad you are enjoying your ownership.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Having picked up Izzi (the INEOS) yesterday afternoon, we drove over to Manchester today. Thankfully still no bings, bongs or warning lights. Really impressed with her composure on the road, particularly round bends and the relative lack of body roll. The recirculating ball steering is absolutely fine in my opinion, but I am used to such a set up though I also drive my wife's rack and pinion system. The steering wheel does, however, seem to be slightly off centre at straight ahead though she tracks straight enough. A motorway journey to Cornwall on Sunday will convince me one way or another if this is the case. Anyway, over to the point of the thread; what did I do with my Grenadier today. I cracked open the beer I was given when I attended my first 2B Prototype Tour "drive along" event back in September 2021. I saved it to celebrate Izzi's arrival.
View attachment 7811393
I notice you refer to your Grenadier as her 🤔. My Grenadier will be male and far less complex than yours 😂

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A little road trip today , collecting friends from Salisbury ( UK) and off to Hentingsbury Head Beach near Christchurch.
All 'A' roads , countryside , a bit of town and a bit of dual carriageway. So not quick and a bit wiggly.
About 110 miles round trip and showing 26mpg on the return. Quite happy with that as only 250 miles on the clock so far.
Fieldmaster diesel.

Again only the bong of the TPMS, otherwise super smooth and even though only collected on Wednesday I am super super impressed with drive , fit and finish.
I am told I look happy ( rare) so it must be a Grinadier.

Frosty

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Stamford Road, Exton, Oakham LE15 8AZ, UK
We cycled the 25 miles to pick up Barry, chucked the bikes in the back and now he’s home.

The drive is immense I tell you and there is a tonne of poke to it. Let the fun commence!!! — with Chandlers INEOS.

Attachments

• IMG_7641.jpeg
    IMG_7641.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_7654.jpeg
    IMG_7654.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_7655.jpeg
    IMG_7655.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1925.jpeg
    IMG_1925.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 132

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Have you checked the fluid level in the reservoir? Mine's just below mimimum.
A factory failure.

And not only did the PDI not fix it, we even worse have to pay for this non-service - and still keep the problem. (n)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Drove to Bruges and back (for work) in quite heavy rain: car behaves in the rain, no problems!

Back home in the early afternoon, I finished my "shit trunk cover", I will try to find some time to explain what and how I did it.

Then while waiting for my son n°2, who wanted to see my car, I searched for the "under the hood fuse box", and found it at the left side (looking at the front of the car) or at the righthand driving side, more or less in the back, in a location that's difficult to access. I hope I will not have to change a fuse soon. I'll try to make a picture in the coming days (also a difficult task!)

[EDITED]: saw that @DCPU posted a picture in the thread Does anyone have a picture of the under bonnet fuse box?

Then my son arrived: we made a small tour, the same as last Sunday (see my video posted elsewhere) but due to the rain 🌧️ in lesser conditions, or let's say better mud conditions: no problems whatsoever, very pleased with the behavior of my Grenadier!

It's always good to have the opinion of new eyes, my son noticed two huge mistakes:
  • the car says it's 2m05 high while it's only 2m03. My son thinks Ineos is cheating us, and that I should ask for a financial compensation for the lower height :ROFLMAO:
  • there is no mirror in the sun visor on the passenger side. According to him this is a standard feature, specifically designed for women, and not having it can result in a divorce. :eek:
He has an Audi Quattro Hybrid.
We went (with his car) to a restaurant. I was really scared, the car is too low, I was hoping not to cross a Grenadier, it would flatten us. :sick:

Last edited:

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We cycled the 25 miles to pick up Barry, chucked the bikes in the back and now he’s home.

The drive is immense I tell you and there is a tonne of poke to it. Let the fun commence!!! — with Chandlers INEOS.
Looks fab! Congrats. Enjoy it

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

I saw your Grenadier at lunchtime - I'd popped in to see them and ask about putting in a dash-cam, (i'd just been to a client).

Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
I wanted to take my gun to chase them away, but remembered that I didn't have a gun, and that my whole team could help me to chase them away if necessary
😂😂😂😂
Speaking of guns … has anyone come across a forum addressing storage solutions?

Reactions: PBD
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score

Love the Eldoret Blue… you look like fun people so hopefully it suits

Jmelliott07

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Second day drive to Brussels today, babysitting 2 of 3 grand-children.
Had to refuel for the first time. 85 liters, self service, but there is a shop and mechanics there. I just finished refueling and the shop owner came over and asked what car it was. He didn't know the car and asked a lot of questions, quite impressed by the car. Luckily for me he got a phone call from a provider :p

I could drive away with my 3 years old granddaughter in the car.
Have you by chance tried car seats in it yet for your grand-children? Curious how the fit will be.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A factory failure.

And not only did the PDI not fix it, we even worse have to pay for this non-service - and still keep the problem. (n)
I'll start the engine today and check it again with it running. I'm not sure it will make a difference, but at least I can rule it out.

Anyone any thoughts either way?

Oh, and on PDI failures ~ I also opened the screenwash and it appears to be full of just water, no colour to it at all. 😔

Reactions: PBD

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
First Eldoret blue delivery?
I think Chandlers may have delivered a couple already, certainly one:

Back
Top Bottom