The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas US Production has started (previously Start of US production?)

Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
I hoping that by teh announcement on the 28th that they have more of our pre-orders brought further up to date. Otherwise the dealers will get slammed with a lot more questions…
When I look at the map, my prospective dealer shouldn't be inundated with calls. I'll probably wait for them to find me. They want the check after all.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Logged in and it says "you have no orders". So I take that as updates in process...

Local time
Reaction score
I am starting to think these pre order numbers don't mean very much. I am in CT and I have a pre order number of 9462. Not seeing any changes. Suspect I selected too many options...
I can't log in at ineosgrenadier.com
Does it work for you?

edited to add:
I used my wife's tablet to log in at Ineosgrenadier.com and there is no change in my order status.
Will have to erase cache on this laptop and reset to make it work.

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
I noticed today that the website doesn't say estimated build month anymore. Now shows an empty space next to "Estimated delivery month".

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Mine was updated to "In production". Looks like we are moving forward somewhat.

My page never showed a build month.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a 17000 order number, with a February 22 reservation , and a late June configuration date for my model. It is a base model with a lot of options.

New changes in my status, no prediction in production month, not in production.

Weren’t we supposed to get an email today?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
I have a 17000 order number, with a February 22 reservation , and a late June configuration date for my model. It is a base model with a lot of options.

New changes in my status, no prediction in production month, not in production.

Weren’t we supposed to get an email today?
Hi MileHigh, I have a preorder number in the 14,000. It is likely we will not hear about production status for a bit more time as they are still working on production
for Q4/2023 deliveries and ours will likely be in Q1/2024. At least they have announced US Dealers, which is another step forward. DaBull

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Just had a talk with Chance at Sewell Automotive in Dallas and am looking forward to meeting the group there. Very nice, they had my build data, and no up charges. Will be purchasing some accessories from them (roof rack and table for back door).

Apparently my vehicle was built in August and will arrive, hopefully, in November or early December.

Back
Top Bottom