The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

*UPDATE* SOUNDS ARE FIXED, FAULTS HAVE RETURNED: Turn Indicator and Lane Departure Warning Sounds + LDW Malfunction + AEB Unavailable Fault

Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score
Mine often comes on at night as well
Mine just came on while driving tonight as well. I just got it back from the dealership where they attended to some rattling in the dash and the driver did not staying closed. I’m hoping all the kinks are worked out soon and am enjoying it despite the few inconveniences.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
Update: Corporate tech reps came out to look at my truck. They determined it is the Tell-Tale module. They are replacing it for the 3rd time. So will the 4th module do the trick?

Dlucky

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Couldn't find a solid thread regarding these issues, just a few comments here and there. Starting a thread in case anyone else comes across this issue and what the fix is from the dealer if any on my end.

Easiest way to describe my issue is fluctuating turn indicator sounds. From high pitched, to low hums, to normal, then to ear piercing screeching, to blown out speaker sounding. Literally sounds like I am trying to send a fax in 1993. Also, my lane departure noise just sounds like a blown out speaker, garbled and harsh on the ears. Turning up the radio doesn't fix it as it comes out pretty loud. Told the dealer about it (Mossy San Diego) but they haven't figured a fix yet. Will update post as I go along this adventure.

Picked up car last week. Not sure of current SW build. The dealer had no idea of any software updates minus the tow hitch update.
I have the same issue with mine. Likely need to replace tell-tale as that is the part that seems to be malfunctioning. Picked up mine last week as well

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the same issue with mine. Likely need to replace tell-tale as that is the part that seems to be malfunctioning. Picked up mine last week as well
That's the funny thing. They have replaced it 2 times already. So 3 bad modules??? They say a 4th will fix it. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom