The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Knysna

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
The tow is not a delay. This has been discussed
Will do.
Mine was ordered with the tow package so I figured I'd be pushed off a little bit anyway. Has anyone gotten confirmation that the hitch receiver removal is in fact delaying the delivery of tow package cars? And if so, by how long?
package is not a delayed

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
The tow is not a delay. This has been discussed

package is not a delayed
Have to disagree with you here. I agree it has been discussed, specifically when Stu spoke with Greg Clark and Greg said it would be somewhat of a delay. Also, I'm experiencing the delay firsthand. My reservation is the earliest at RDS in PA and possibly the earliest in the country yet dozens of IG's are getting delivered ahead of mine (all were ordered without the tow package). From what I understand IA is trying to make deliveries based on the order of reservation when possible so I would 100% have mine by now if not for the hitch receiver removal delay. You have to realize they most likely didn't have 500+ blank plates fully painted, passed QC and ready for install just sitting at 4+ ports nationwide. This part most likely had to be produced, shipped across the Atlantic, dispersed to the various ports and then installed. There's no way it wouldn't cause a delay.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Have to disagree with you here. I agree it has been discussed, specifically when Stu spoke with Greg Clark and Greg said it would be somewhat of a delay. Also, I'm experiencing the delay firsthand. My reservation is the earliest at RDS in PA and possibly the earliest in the country yet dozens of IG's are getting delivered ahead of mine (all were ordered without the tow package). From what I understand IA is trying to make deliveries based on the order of reservation when possible so I would 100% have mine by now if not for the hitch receiver removal delay. You have to realize they most likely didn't have 500+ blank plates fully painted, passed QC and ready for install just sitting at 4+ ports nationwide. This part most likely had to be produced, shipped across the Atlantic, dispersed to the various ports and then installed. There's no way it wouldn't cause a delay.
Precisely, the other option was to hold the hitch vehicles until the fix is in place a performed. This was decided against. “People have waited long enough and I want them to have their Grenadiers” is what I was told.

So I’ll say a big thanks to Greg Clark and the INEOS engineers that burned the midnight oil and worked out the temp fix.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Man, every time I look at a picture of a Grenny with those wheels, I become even more unsure if I like them or not - I think I lean towards not liking the look (perhaps the faux bead lock bit is throwing me off?). I think I'm still glad I went with the steelie dans on mine. Maybe I'll decide to put a set of aftermarkets on it - like the EVO Corse Dakar Zero's or Braid Winrace's like @DCPU has on his truck.

Please keep sharing photos of the deliveries, people! It helps to quell nervous excitement of patiently awaiting the call to pick up mine :)

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I feel like IA is cranking them out! I was told mine was in October Production, next thing I know it arrived in Baltimore 11/16!
That's good news for you! Not sure what daily factory output rate qualifies as 'cranking' but Ineos just told me I'm in production now. I wonder how many days it takes the factory to complete a vehicle? Not asking due to impatience, just curious. Anyway, I'll believe them when I get a VIN. Good news is that I won't have to deal with the damn hitch delay.

Local time
Reaction score
That's good news for you! Not sure what daily factory output rate qualifies as 'cranking' but Ineos just told me I'm in production now. I wonder how many days it takes the factory to complete a vehicle? Not asking due to impatience, just curious. Anyway, I'll believe them when I get a VIN. Good news is that I won't have to deal with the damn hitch delay.
On the Ineos website, was your “reservation date” June, July, or August?

Local time
Reaction score
Man, every time I look at a picture of a Grenny with those wheels, I become even more unsure if I like them or not - I think I lean towards not liking the look (perhaps the faux bead lock bit is throwing me off?). I think I'm still glad I went with the steelie dans on mine. Maybe I'll decide to put a set of aftermarkets on it - like the EVO Corse Dakar Zero's or Braid Winrace's like @DCPU has on his truck.

Please keep sharing photos of the deliveries, people! It helps to quell nervous excitement of patiently awaiting the call to pick up mine :)
I agree 100%. The fake bead lock look has always bothered me. Unfortunately, these are the wheels I'll be stuck with as it is the only option available for the Fieldmaster. Would've much preferred the 17" without the bead lock accent. Anyone want to trade?

Local time
Reaction score
It says August, which is completely wrong as I pre-ordered at the beginning of June IIRC. My early reservation/deposit date was 10/2/21.
Mine says August also, but I reserved 2/22/22 and preordered 5/31/23. So your Ineos Portal now says “in production”?

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
I agree 100%. The fake bead lock look has always bothered me. Unfortunately, these are the wheels I'll be stuck with as it is the only option available for the Fieldmaster. Would've much preferred the 17" without the bead lock accent. Anyone want to trade?
Perhaps- 17 or 18”?

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed 100%. I will never run wheels with fake holes or boltheads around the edge. I bought Method 703's on black Friday @ 15%off.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Picking my grenadier up this Saturday from Red Noland in Colorado Springs!

I could have picked it up almost as early as last weekend but been out of town.

My truck was on the “morning chant”. No tow package. They have said accessories not installed yet.. still waiting for parts delivery.. guessing that’s the rock sliders and pre filter.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Picking my grenadier up this Saturday from Red Noland in Colorado Springs!

I could have picked it up almost as early as last weekend but been out of town.

My truck was on the “morning chant”. No tow package. They have said accessories not installed yet.. still waiting for parts delivery.. guessing that’s the rock sliders and pre filter.
Lucky! I keep seeing more customer vehicles in their lot but NOT MINE. Also was on the morning chant, but with the infamous tow package.

Grenadier Journals

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Lucky! I keep seeing more customer vehicles in their lot but NOT MINE. Also was on the morning chant, but with the infamous tow package.
Yeah I haven’t even seen it in person yet! Snap a pic of the green with white roof for me! 😂
Also I’m not fortunate enough to pay with cash.. so working with them on finance options. IA financial rates aren’t looking good 👎

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I haven’t even seen it in person yet! Snap a pic of the green with white roof for me! 😂
Also I’m not fortunate enough to pay with cash.. so working with them on finance options. IA financial rates aren’t looking good 👎
Check your local credit union or look into Penfed.