The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Seems strange. The information was that they would release the vehicles with a cover plate and do the install afterwards (the 6-8 weeks was the timeframe for the final "fix" but the vehicles should be released way before that). Just need a PDI by the dealer (1-2 days, max)
I was about to say!!! You are correct and thanks for clarifying the release timeframe.

Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
What a friggin' mess. There are just too many rumors and conflicting reports, e-mails, and promises, to believe anything.
What do you expect? It's the Internet! Everyone wants to give their 3rd hand interpretion of someones "rumor". The facts have been clearly stated by Ineos NA, but the fanboys seem incapable of understanding.....
Just let it go.... or vent..... as you wish. ;)

Last edited:

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
I got a text from my dealer today. Seemed pretty generic, but said to expect delivery of my Grenadier 11/23.

Local time
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates?
Anyone on east coast take delivery?
I’m 9353 (I think one of the earlier res #’s) and haven’t received anything more than “Hopefully December delivery” from RDS still.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates?
I’m 9353 (I think one of the earlier res #’s) and haven’t received anything more than “Hopefully December delivery” from RDS still.
My dealer has been very quiet but responsive when I contact them. Definitely more info on the forum than the dealer knows or is willing to admit. I was 10136 and it arrived in Baltimore around Nov. 2nd. I did ordered the tow package so have that “delay”.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of deliveries were shared on the FB USA Grenadier group the last couple of days. One in TX, one in CO, not sure where else.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of deliveries were shared on the FB USA Grenadier group the last couple of days. One in TX, one in CO, not sure where else.
One in Florida too. Seems to be a slow takeoff. I expected more per day with how many are stateside. Once the dealers are up and running it should pick up. Part of it may be the interest rates being offered at the dealers. I can see people saying "let me talk to my guy on Monday. I bet he can beat that."

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates?
Tomc,

Call RDS. Ask for Frank or Michael and get your vehicle status from them. You can also ask for your VIN and use info from this forum to track it. There is a very good chance your Gren has already landed in the USA.

Local time
Reaction score
Tomc,

Call RDS. Ask for Frank or Michael and get your vehicle status from them. You can also ask for your VIN and use info from this forum to track it. There is a very good chance your Gren has already landed in the USA.
Will do.
Mine was ordered with the tow package so I figured I'd be pushed off a little bit anyway. Has anyone gotten confirmation that the hitch receiver removal is in fact delaying the delivery of tow package cars? And if so, by how long?

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tomc,

I will second this. Michael at RDS has been my day one guy; when he was out last week on vacation Jake stepped in seamlessly and picked up right where things left off. Confirmed some accessories I'm having added at RDS and just standing by for them to say come pick up your new rig.
Meanwhile, my D90 already feels the jealously. lol

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One in Florida too. Seems to be a slow takeoff. I expected more per day with how many are stateside. Once the dealers are up and running it should pick up. Part of it may be the interest rates being offered at the dealers. I can see people saying "let me talk to my guy on Monday. I bet he can beat that."
What are the rates? I've check and with a solid downpayment seem much better than offered elsewhere.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In another thread someone said Santander is 10% 🤣 🤣 🤣

I will not be, as I trust many others will not, be using them!