The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
Hey Krabby, no. However, it was based on a loan amount of 85k on 60 months.
Thnaks.

The FED meets again in January so hopefully things don't go up - status quo or even better, a drop!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Will do.
Mine was ordered with the tow package so I figured I'd be pushed off a little bit anyway. Has anyone gotten confirmation that the hitch receiver removal is in fact delaying the delivery of tow package cars? And if so, by how long?
I have a hitch on my order so I checked with RDS today. My Gren hit Baltimore on 16-Nov and I’m still flagged for Dec. 2023 delivery - no specific date, just December. That’s good enough for me!

Local time
Reaction score
I have a hitch on my order so I checked with RDS today. My Gren hit Baltimore on 16-Nov and I’m still flagged for Dec. 2023 delivery - no specific date, just December. That’s good enough for me!
Same update for me today as well. Sounds like our IG's were on the same boat. My hope is that our trucks will be delivered to RDS sometime next week.
RDS says they have 3 or 4 customer cars getting dropped off today, all ordered without tow package.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Did you have to open a checking account with PenFed to secure such a rate?
You do need a basic savings account I think. At least you did when I did my first application with them.

Local time
Reaction score
You do need a basic savings account I think. At least you did when I did my first application with them.
Lake City Bank will do a commercial auto loan (with a personal guarantee), 72 months @ 7% APR. (FYI, this is with a 40k down payment, and a 840 credit score)

I’m still shopping around, just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps anyone.

Local time
Reaction score
Lake City Bank will do a commercial auto loan (with a personal guarantee), 72 months @ 7% APR. (FYI, this is with a 40k down payment, and a 840 credit score)

I’m still shopping around, just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps anyone.
Update, I’m down to 6.79% APR, for
72 months, on a commercial loan (with personal guarantee). This is from a local credit union. Same terms as before, 40k down payment, 840 credit score).

Local time
Reaction score
BofA has some reasonable rates: 48mos/6.04 and 72mos/6.41. Might be a discount included in that rate based on if you are an existing customer or preferred level (or something like that). It's what the loan officer at the branch provided for pre-approval.

Local time
Reaction score
BofA has some reasonable rates: 48mos/6.04 and 72mos/6.41. Might be a discount included in that rate based on if you are an existing customer or preferred level (or something like that). It's what the loan officer at the branch provided for pre-approval.
Thank you @Roach, I’ll call them also! Thanks for helping me out. I will say though, I try my best to help build my local economy. I try to use banks that invest solely in my state. Indiana suffers from capital flight and brain drain. I’m hopeful I can use BoA rates to push down a local bank, in hopes of keeping my money, invested in the state.

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Back to USA shipping information, there is none for me! My dealer told me early last month that I was slated for a Nov build. He can't get any more info or updates. I asked INEOS and was told I was assigned a batch number. That means nothing. I wrote them again today. Oh well......

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Back to USA shipping information, there is none for me! My dealer told me early last month that I was slated for a Nov build. He can't get any more info or updates. I asked INEOS and was told I was assigned a batch number. That means nothing. I wrote them again today. Oh well......
I feel like IA is cranking them out! I was told mine was in October Production, next thing I know it arrived in Baltimore 11/16!

Last edited:

zvakanaka

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I should have mine in another week minus the ordered tow hitch which the dealer has been instructed to remove until a factory software update is available in two weeks. Apparently the stop lights don’t work on the USA electrical harness, it’s a software glitch but the tow hitches need to be removed until the update is available then dealer can reinstall the hitch. Smells like a lawyer got involved.

pauldulin

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I should have mine in another week minus the ordered tow hitch which the dealer has been instructed to remove until a factory software update is available in two weeks. Apparently the stop lights don’t work on the USA electrical harness, it’s a software glitch but the tow hitches need to be removed until the update is available then dealer can reinstall the hitch. Smells like a lawyer got involved.
I notice you’re located in FL, as am I. Who is your dealer (I’m with Holman) and have you heard any recent updates from them? I know my truck was on the Morning Lynn and was unloaded over a week ago but I’ve heard nothing.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will do.
Mine was ordered with the tow package so I figured I'd be pushed off a little bit anyway. Has anyone gotten confirmation that the hitch receiver removal is in fact delaying the delivery of tow package cars? And if so, by how long?
I was told by RDS that my G is at the port of Baltimore and that it will be delayed 2-8 weeks because of the tow package. Somehow, I do not believe this to be true, after seeing some other posts on this subject.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was told by RDS that my G is at the port of Baltimore and that it will be delayed 2-8 weeks because of the tow package. Somehow, I do not believe this to be true, after seeing some other posts on this subject.
I don’t think they know. They’re funneling all the non-hitch models through right away, but there has been no solid info on the hitch delay. While I’m OK with 2-8 weeks, it does put me out of the December delivery window they’re telling me.