The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Steering wheel center?

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Only if you are drunk.
There is a large flat section on the bottom ........with writing on it.
A bright red button on the right
Two thumb rests in the top half of the wheel
Not to mention you are either reversing straight or turning

View attachment 7861417
I see nothing in the dark especially when reversing 😂. Might need to goto Spec Savers

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
I see nothing in the dark especially when reversing 😂. Might need to goto Spec Savers
I reverse down my driveway every day.
It is about 30 metres to where I park
I need to avoid obstacles on both sides and then make an S type turn to get into my parking space.
I only ever use the side mirrors as I am used to driving vehicles with no reversing camera or rear view mirror.
This also keeps both hands on the wheel in the normal position and my head facing the windscreen.
Hopefully by Sunday afternoon I will be reversing into my new shed.

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
When we test-drove one earlier in the year, the steering wheel was offset. When we mentioned it to the dealer, he said it was common on earlier builds, and there was a correction for it, but they hadn't got round to applying it to the test vehicle yet. He also said they were not seeing the issue on more recent builds.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When we test-drove one earlier in the year, the steering wheel was offset. When we mentioned it to the dealer, he said it was common on earlier builds, and there was a correction for it, but they hadn't got round to applying it to the test vehicle yet. He also said they were not seeing the issue on more recent builds.
Yep my 24 model courtesy car is bang straight. But I had mine done twice but when it comes back, it’s still a bit off 🤷‍♂️. Anyway got used to it now. I think it’s down the experience of the technician.

Back
Top Bottom