The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

So where are all the first impressions? (right here)

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Is yours Petrol? mine does 1800rpm at 63mph. Maybe that's the difference between vibrations and not between petrol and diesel?
he mentions Fieldmaster diesel.

Is yours petrol?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, that sounds like a big variance to me. 17mph difference for the same RPM. Can anyone else give their figures?
I would be very surprised and pleased in the same measure if you can achieve 80mph at 1800rpm !

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Ok, that sounds like a big variance to me. 17mph difference for the same RPM. Can anyone else give their figures?

80mph ~ 2250rpm

I used the gear ratios listed in the Certificate of Compliance posted by @DCPU and the final drive ratio from the official brochure. (Can't help it .... put spreadsheet skills to practical use ;) )

EDIT NOTE: This table of ratios is for the diesel.
The petrol version has a slightly higher first gear ratio of 5.25: 1
I have no info as yet regarding the other gear ratios on the petrol version.
If someone who has a petrol version can post the Certificate of Compliance page with gear ratios I will update the table to include the petrol version.

IG Ratios.PNG

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
there's no safety regulations on sunroofs and these are even old school and prolly less safe. they're also large enough to rocket even fatty's out of. don't think for a second that it's not possible it can happen.
You don't have to order them, neither the safari windows nor the sunrods.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

MrJAT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
80mph ~ 2250rpm

I used the gear ratios listed in the Certificate of Compliance posted by @DCPU and the final drive ratio from the official brochure. (Can't help it .... put spreadsheet skills to practical use ;) )

View attachment 7811109
I love this forum! You can't beat the hive mind when it comes to stuff like this. Going off your table 1800 rpm is 63.9mph which is exactly what I have found (well 0.9mph out but not bad).

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
80mph ~ 2250rpm

Gold star.

Only now it's possibly worse than my old Defender. I was happier before. 😭

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You're not making it any easier. 😬
It’s honestly a non issue. Plug the phone in, with a data cable, and off you go with a simple extra button on the touch screen.

Alternatively, you don’t have to use Android Auto. You can separately Bluetooth connect your phone and have access to most things except Sat Nat - which you could access with a stand alone unit.

Your choice I guess

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I love this forum! You can't beat the hive mind when it comes to stuff like this. Going off your table 1800 rpm is 63.9mph which is exactly what I have found (well 0.9mph out but not bad).
See my EDIT on the previous post... if you can post the ratios for the petrol 8sp transmission from your Cert of Compliance I'll update the data.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Gold star.

Only now it's possibly worse than my old Defender. I was happier before. 😭
I did post this picture already in January. 96 km/h US quite exact 60mph. But I thought that this is the petrol engine.IMG_8382.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom