The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Side step | available aftersale option

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Spoilt for choice I would say. All look like they can do the job with ease. Nothing yet makes me think I jumped too early in buying the Buzz product.
As always, I do not pass judgement on things that I have not seen, checked or tested myself. I don't know Buzz. I have seen LeTech live, touched it, inspected the workmanship. I cannot and do not want to form a judgement that these or those are better.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score
As always, I do not pass judgement on things that I have not seen, checked or tested myself. I don't know Buzz. I have seen LeTech live, touched it, inspected the workmanship. I cannot and do not want to form a judgement that these or those are better.
100% agree. I hope I haven’t put across a different impression. As I said. “Spoilt for choice“. At this price, all likely to be great choices.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
100% agree. I hope I haven’t put across a different impression. As I said. “Spoilt for choice“. At this price, all likely to be great choices.
Absolutely not! I appreciate your inputs and opinions.
I just wanted to make it clear to all readers that I am not taking sides with LeTech's products just because they are my dealer (which I do appreciate). I always try to be objective in my judgement. And to make subjective impressions recognisable.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those who have rock sliders, I have fabricated a step sides. I love the rock sliders but want something i could put my foot properly .View attachment 7836443
Did you think about making the step full length? I was thinking more for aesthetic purposes. I guess you remove these if needing to tackle serious off-road conditions? Very nice mod' either way.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
And those are attached to the factory IA rock sliders?

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They are beefier than the INeos ones and mount tighter to the body. I think they look way better. Millitek is the distributor in US. They also have a dual Cat back exhaust available soon for $800

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They are beefier than the INeos ones and mount tighter to the body. I think they look way better. Millitek is the distributor in US. They also have a dual Cat back exhaust available soon for $800
With respect, the Urban steps are great looking steps but they are not for any form on off-road use in my view.

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Did you think about making the step full length? I was thinking more for aesthetic purposes. I guess you remove these if needing to tackle serious off-road conditions? Very nice mod' either way.
I didnt want to go full length, also to keep it neat and tucked as much as possible. Yes it can be taken out for serious offroad.

I galvanized it plus paint it with OEM look texture with a good grip.PHOTO-2023-12-20-14-01-20_2.jpgPHOTO-2023-12-20-14-01-20_3.jpg

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered the Urban Black shadow side steps- single tube. $799 free shipping from their distributor in Tennessee. Will be here next week.
I plan to order these too. Did you use a coupon code at all?

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Who’s their distributor in TN? If I went this route it’d be nice to save on shipping. Thanks.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Who’s their distributor in TN? If I went this route it’d be nice to save on shipping. Thanks.
milltekcorp.com
Supposed to be free shipping but the checkout process charges shipping for some reason

Back
Top Bottom