The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Just on travel. I got the impression that Ineos Automotive got recognized as an Automotive company in March 22 but not the Grenadier as such too. At that time manufacturing plant was not even ready ..
I guess it depends on your definition of ready.

It was February last year when Ineos opened the factory for all the press to see vehicles on the line. I think by March 2022 Ineos had put 130 PTO1s down the line.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
I guess it depends on your definition of ready.

It was February last year when Ineos opened the factory for all the press to see vehicles on the line. I think by March 2022 Ineos had put 130 PTO1s down the line.
Perhaps, the document I read just showed automotive companies no products

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Received my contract an hour ago, everything correct (I never changed anything after ordering) so signed and back with INEOS. Estimated delivery by: 30th June 2023 (was Feb/March 2023). Feels at least a bit like progress :cool:

Sebastian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Received my contract an hour ago, everything correct (I never changed anything after ordering) so signed and back with INEOS. Estimated delivery by: 30th June 2023 (was Feb/March 2023). Feels at least a bit like progress :cool:
Nice that you received your contract. Not so nice (imo) that your estimated delivery is so late. Is it stated in your contract? Or where does this info come from?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Even though I do not have a dog in the fight, I expect to go through this same emotional roller coaster in due time. All I can think about though is Charlie Brown trying to kick that football. Every time things seem in reach...

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So is it fair to assume that IG are 3 months behind schedule? I ordered beginning of may, was given a build date of feb an still haven't had a contract. Those who have had contracts are presumably ahead of me in terms of delivery and if they are being told June, am I to expect July / August?
I'm just getting more and more pissed off with the whole process.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting. Got my contract on 23rd Feb and it says; "Estimated Delivery: to be communicated by your chosen retail partner when your Grenadier has been built". So some contracts have deliveries and some not.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've heard of boilerplate contract clauses but these seem more lucky dip...

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When did you place the order?

Local time
Reaction score
To all who have been nervously waiting for some answers all these past months;

*Deposit paid 20th of May 22 and signed my contract "for the first time" on the 22nd of February 23.

I am fortunate enough that I don't need the vehicle with urgency and I knew what I wanted from the beginning so I have never made any modifications to the ordered vehicle nor made any attempt to contact Ineos or my local dealer to request an update but today I have had a call from Endeavour Gerrard Cross to inform me that my vehicle is in transit and will get to them this Monday/Tuesday. However they wont be able to be release it for an estimated two more weeks due to an update due on the vehicle.

The Ineos website still does not show anything, not even "in production" when the vehicle is already in transit, so please do be patient, the vehicles are being produced even if the communication is poor to say the least.

The information supplied to us is completely unreliable but my case is proof that cars are rolling even if we are completelly unaware. Keep faith everyone!

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To all who have been nervously waiting for some answers all these past months;

*Deposit paid 20th of May 22 and signed my contract "for the first time" on the 22nd of February 23.

I am fortunate enough that I don't need the vehicle with urgency and I knew what I wanted from the beginning so I have never made any modifications to the ordered vehicle nor made any attempt to contact Ineos or my local dealer to request an update but today I have had a call from Endeavour Gerrard Cross to inform me that my vehicle is in transit and will get to them this Monday/Tuesday. However they wont be able to be release it for an estimated two more weeks due to an update due on the vehicle.

The Ineos website still does not show anything, not even "in production" when the vehicle is already in transit, so please do be patient, the vehicles are being produced even if the communication is poor to say the least.

The information supplied to us is completely unreliable but my case is proof that cars are rolling even if we are completelly unaware. Keep faith everyone!
That’s good news. Very pleased for you. Hopefully I’ll be contacted soon by my chosen agent as I signed my contract on the same date as you. 😎

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Mine arrived as well have not looked at it yet.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
just received contract :love::love: delivery june 23 instead of Jan 23 anyway now we see the light
Same here, contract arrived this afternoon, signed!
And also received the additional e-mail suggesting that it is well possible that delivery takes place significantly earlier than Jun 30...

Back
Top Bottom