The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
Even at this point I keep wondering if they are a company I want to deal with, even at this late stage and have even considered whether possibly losing £2.5k is better than gambling a further £64k.
A very fair statement and one I am sure a lot of people are thinking. What keeps us on board - the possibility of a superb vehicle I guess.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Great news. I too have a personal plate. Having never had one previously what is the process in order to assign to a vehicle?

I have the receipt/certificate from DVLA. Do I have to wait until the V5C is received with standard reg and then.....?

tks.
Soon as you have the first reg V5 from DVLA there is a direct website you go on ( on the retention cetificate ) process takes about 30 seconds to change over. From that you get an email to say you are entitiled to the personal plate to be fitted to that vehicle. Bingo then you can tell insurer.

FYI my NEW V5 with pesonal plate came today - transfer was last Sat

Local time
Reaction score
The label on mine has a line ‘POS: GH1
Any idea as to its meaning?View attachment 7811187

A few of us here are ex military. A few Australians also who generally are not afraid to say what they think. You have us all looking like pussies in comparison. You have the balls to say this vehicle is for the school run!! At first I thought you were joking but ‘fair play to you’ Edwardo. 🫡
Stands for Groundhog day#1 of PDI check - many more to come 😊

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just back from seeing mine for the first time. Arrived at the dealership today. Was as impressed as I hoped I would be. Unfortunately I am away for a week from this Saturday, so it will be a week Monday before I collect, all being well. I will now pay the balance. One step further forward.

I had a similar experience. In the end I had to visit the Nationwide Building Society as I couldn’t manage to do on line because of wrong recipients name. Should be Ineos Automotive Limited I think. Even so had talk with an Ineos agent on the phone whilst dealing with B/S staff at the same time. You think they could get the payment details right by now.
I had to go into Natwest some 30 miles from home where I was subjected to 25 minutes of ' examination' as to where the money in my current account had come from in the last days( NS&i and other savings) , who were INEOS anyway. Was I happy the invoice was genuine. How had I got the invoice. Then had to pay £27 quid to sent the £63k for receipt same day - a Friday.
Funny though my V5 came next day having been registered some days before - ie before Ineos had my dosh

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So far nothing that isn't fixable
A very fair statement and one I am sure a lot of people are thinking. What keeps us on board - the possibility of a superb vehicle I guess.
I think some of us are onboard dispite the best efforts of some Ineos employees. Never forget some of us may still be tied to the brand long after these individuals have moved on.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Friday produced a little progress in the 3 week Mexican standoff with INEOS and Jardine Colchester / Sevenoaks "Agent Only"" Declaration to confirm who I am signed via DocuSign [ even if I have had the document of title for a week now!!] and INEOS have authorised Jardiens [Agent only] to move the Grenadier into PDI.

I believe they are hiring a JCB digger to extract it from the build of of detritus that has occurred around it in its enforced isolation .

Lates is PDI finished by Wednesday, Transportation to Sevenoaks "Agent Only site Thursday Handover Saturday 20th May 1year 1 day after the order was finilised.....

Looking forward to Positive vibes next Saturday

It required intervention by Gary Pearson INEOS and a e mail to Lyn Calder to get this sorted.

Gary Pearson dose not appear to own a phone !! or was reluctant to fulfil his role verbally

Any problems push it up quickly !!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Friday produced a little progress in the 3 week Mexican standoff with INEOS and Jardine Colchester / Sevenoaks "Agent Only"" Declaration to confirm who I am signed via DocuSign [ even if I have had the document of title for a week now!!] and INEOS have authorised Jardiens [Agent only] to move the Grenadier into PDI.
Not quite sure what to make of this post...what are they doing wrong?
Screenshot_20230514_070727.jpg

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
That sounds more dissatisfaction with Jardines than the vehicle. Hopefully a one off and not a pattern.

I know how they feel, I have have some terrible service from JLR dealers in the past. Went to buy a new car and came back livid

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Not quite sure what to make of this post...what are they doing wrong?
View attachment 7811763
It would be interesting what specific negative points they have. It won’t be the mixture of different colours, as they certainly ordered the car this way.
For me this text just leaves behind a big question mark ❓

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
I could of just been deflating because after all these years of waiting and building up anticipation - what do they now wait for, what do they now focus on?

Perhaps it's like all of the fish who finally escaped the fish tank at the end of Finding Nemo.
Once they had what they always wanted, it was a case of "Now What"?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe she was expecting to get collected to pick up her car or have the option to have it delivered ?

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom