The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
I am thinking of cancelling my order.
I am wondering if I want to be a part of an ownership group who have such poor diction and spelling.
Not to mention punctuation and context.
Non-native English speakers are excused.
No that doesn't include people from USA, your language is English.
I concur but suspect a lot of spelling is down to predictive text and spellcheckers.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well my vehicle has been in Transit from Hambach for the last 3 weeks. Wonder where it is heading? Tasmania? I just hope when it does arrive it is not in the compound for weeks.

View attachment 7810679
Mine stubbornly remains "In Transit" too even if its sat in the "Agents Only" yard for the past 2 weeks gather moss and tumble weed, but alas not registration and a number plate!! [ The former is Ineos's role the latter the "Agent Only " role]. Had an interesting chat with Ineos Customer Support [ do I qualify for that having paid my money??] and ticket raised for supplying an invoice, [ requests have just produced empty promises] Ticket raised for registration, [ do we have to make it this onerous!!] and tomorrow when the "Agent Only" returns post Coronation 👑, God Save the King, I will be popping in to see them to see What The f**k is going on!!

I do hope I can post some positive waves on

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folk, anyone got a phone number for any of the management at Ineos looking for someone in a position to get my grenadier released after is been paid for for 3 weeks but no F@@king receipt provided to the agents so they will not PDI it

Case raised with the support team 4 times request to speak to management numerous time

Sick of waiting??

Actually petrified of ownership if anything goes wromng with it when it arrives!!! :( :( :( :cautious:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi folk, anyone got a phone number for any of the management at Ineos looking for someone in a position to get my grenadier released after is been paid for for 3 weeks but no F@@king receipt provided to the agents so they will not PDI it

Case raised with the support team 4 times request to speak to management numerous time

Sick of waiting??

Actually petrified of ownership if anything goes wromng with it when it arrives!!! :( :( :( :cautious:
I would send an angry mail to your dealer with the question to forward you immediately a contact of Ineos.

„Good morning (name of dealer),

Having transferred the full purchase price to Ineos three weeks ago and they still failing to provide the paperwork required for registration, I am now seriously dissatisfied for the first time since reserving it in September 2021.
It is one thing for Ineos to have problems with drafting. But it is quite another thing to ask customers to pay when you are clearly incapable of preparing everything necessary for the delivery of the vehicle.
It is unusual anyway to pay for a vehicle without getting a proper invoice, but then to have to wait half an eternity for my vehicle and invoice to maybe get it again is not at all possible.

Can you please do me the favour of forwarding me the contact details at Ineos that I need to express my dissatisfaction in the right place?

Of course, the nicer alternative would be if the everything just arrived at your place and the admission can be initiated.

Best regards …“

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Sick of waiting??

If you haven’t already suggest you have your agent chase from their end. I haven’t got a receipt and it’s still showing payment pending but my agent was able to use their IA contact to confirm all was good. It’s registered, pdi’d and I’m on the train to collect it as I type. I gave up chasing IA customer service. Good luck👍

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My account says payment accepted and says to look out for the final invoice which we’ll send shortly. That was the 24 April and still no final invoice /receipt of payment. But the good news for me is that my Grenadier is finally at Harwoods in Portsmouth. So things are looking up for me.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you haven’t already suggest you have your agent chase from their end. I haven’t got a receipt and it’s still showing payment pending but my agent was able to use their IA contact to confirm all was good. It’s registered, pdi’d and I’m on the train to collect it as I type. I gave up chasing IA customer service. Good luck👍
I'd agree the agents can be your best friend in this situation.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Almost not sick of waiting here he is at Harwoods Portsmouth. All being well we collect middle of next week 😍View attachment 7811171
Looks very similar to mine! albeit mines 5 seat...

Mine turned up at the agent last Friday before the bank holiday weekend, hopefully they get the registration and PDI done in good time so I can give it a good shakedown!

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I am thinking of cancelling my order.
I am wondering if I want to be a part of an ownership group who have such poor diction and spelling.
Not to mention punctuation and context.
Non-native English speakers are excused.
No that doesn't include people from USA, your language is English.
Just out of curiosity: Shouldn't there be a comma between "No" and "that" in the last line of your post.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks very similar to mine! albeit mines 5 seat...

Mine turned up at the agent last Friday before the bank holiday weekend, hopefully they get the registration and PDI done in good time so I can give it a good shakedown!
Ours should be ready to pick up in the middle of next week 👍🏼

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just back from seeing mine for the first time. Arrived at the dealership today. Was as impressed as I hoped I would be. Unfortunately I am away for a week from this Saturday, so it will be a week Monday before I collect, all being well. I will now pay the balance. One step further forward.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Almost not sick of waiting here he is at Harwoods Portsmouth. All being well we collect middle of next week 😍View attachment 7811171
There is a strong side of me wishes I had opted for that colour with a black roof and 17" alloys. Have even specced it on the configurator with a red chassis. Too late now. My DG is there waiting and looking like 90% of them. :)

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a strong side of me wishes I had opted for that colour with a black roof and 17" alloys. Have even specced it on the configurator with a red chassis. Too late now. My DG is there waiting and looking like 90% of them. :)
you will be happy with it I’m sure. It’s only a colour after all. Get some Sahara dust on it and it’ll look like mine 👍🏼

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
New joke from IA. My Dealer called me today to tell me that my car had gone into production. Now the website says I had no pending order… If I hadn’t seen the screenshot from the dealer‘s system, I‘d probably be banging on their doors now.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
New joke from IA. My Dealer called me today to tell me that my car had gone into production. Now the website says I had no pending order… If I hadn’t seen the screenshot from the dealer‘s system, I‘d probably be banging on their doors now.
Good news. When did you sign your contract?

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom