The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
I was at The Grange in Edinburgh yesterday to see my sela green 2 seat utility. I was please to find no faults on first look over. Off to the bank tomorrow to make the final payment, no handover date yet. Pictures don’t show the colour correctly, my poor photo taking coupled with bright light.
View attachment 7809614View attachment 7809615
I see you have white letters the tires

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was at The Grange in Edinburgh yesterday to see my sela green 2 seat utility. I was please to find no faults on first look over. Off to the bank tomorrow to make the final payment, no handover date yet. Pictures don’t show the colour correctly, my poor photo taking coupled with bright light.
View attachment 7809614View attachment 7809615
I saw this vehicle during my visit to Grange today - great colour.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Those Sela Green versions do look great. I decided they were too green when I originally chose. I was wrong, but had to decided off some colour renderings.
I was thinking of green also but got afraid and thought i would go safe choice of black . Never seen a black in the metal . I guess it will be a surprise when it turns up next week .

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer has actually asked which way round I want the tyres, this is them changing them as opposed to instructing the factory
That's a good bit of service from them. Doesn't take them long but goes a long way. Someone has their business head screwed on.

For those undecided how about RWL on the offside and RBL on the nearside. Then just park your vehicle one way or other to suit your mood!!!!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The difference with the paint finishes is interesting. I wonder if that is just the photos or or same in person?

There's also a few spot weld points on the front bulkhead:
Screenshot_20230428_093435.jpg

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom