The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Sorry I don't recall putting this comment to you?
No problems Dave, it came up on the page so I replied. Life is far too short for us to fall out and we all want the same thing.
I often imagine driving up to your sunny porch in Australia and saying hello and how about a beer!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Don't ask questions about other peoples cars.
That is none of your business.
Focus on yours and let others focus on their deliveries.
OK @DaveB , once I get my car, YOU will NOT be allowed to read my comments about it, you will have to focus on your own car :devilish:
All the other members of the forum get (of course) my permission to read my feedback, unless they share the opinion of @Dave :ROFLMAO:

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I believe @Jean Mercier was the FIRST to actually SEE his car in person, right? If so, he deserves a special badge too.
No, there was a Swiss member of this forum who was first.
[EDITED] This was @Deepblue on January 28 in this forum

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
No problems Dave, it came up on the page so I replied. Life is far too short for us to fall out and we all want the same thing.
I often imagine driving up to your sunny porch in Australia and saying hello and how about a beer!
You are welcome anytime.
I was more offering words of support for our crazy Belgian friend who is going through a bit of stress at the moment.
I don't understand it as he is surrounded by the world best beers (sorry my German, Czech and Austrian friends) and some mildly attractive women.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You are welcome anytime.
I was more offering words of support for our crazy Belgian friend who is going through a bit of stress at the moment.
I don't understand it as he is surrounded by the world best beers (sorry my German, Czech and Austrian friends) and some mildly attractive women.
No offense taken. If Fosters qualifies as beer, we have nothing to offer in that category anyway.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You are welcome anytime.
With all due respect to both i think the Czech people are at the top of the podium on both matters .
When i was sober as a student i remember falling in love at every other tram stop and the days i was drunk i cannot recall anything .
I rest my case :)

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There should be a pole on the forum for members who have;
1 ordered
2 paid deposit
3 vehicle in transit
4 paid for it and still scratching their bollocks
5 taken delivery
6 first fault

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
what's a three month wait amongst friends??
In my youth, one of the well known professional cyclists was Fons De Wolf. I had the pleasure and bad luck to stay in hospital with one of his team mates (knee surgery). The guy told me the following anecdote concerning a formal meal between the team and some sponsors:
Sponsor to Fons De Wolf:
"My friend, blabla ..."
Fons stopped the guy at once:
"I choose my friends myself" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Visited Grange Edinburgh today to tyre-kick my vehicle. Very impressed with build quality. Vehicle missing roof rack with no delivery date as yet. Other accessories missing but apparently in stock and will be fitted upon PDI. A total of 38 vehicles at the dealers but I understand zero so far released to customers. Grange rep very welcoming - I've had good service from them to date, as well as free coffee.
IMG_4129.jpeg

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Visited Grange Edinburgh today to tyre-kick my vehicle. Very impressed with build quality. Vehicle missing roof rack with no delivery date as yet. Other accessories missing but apparently in stock and will be fitted upon PDI. A total of 38 vehicles at the dealers but I understand zero so far released to customers. Grange rep very welcoming - I've had good service from them to date, as well as free coffee.
View attachment 7809585
I visited my agent today to sort out a few extras and was pleasantly surprised to hear that they’ve delivered several, should hit ten delivered shortly and have another twenty seven in their prep shop. Demo should be registered next week.
Impressed with the build quality of a couple of Fieldmasters, particularly the fascia and door panels.
Hopefully will take delivery in about eight weeks as signed the contract today.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7809585
I like the black and white look.

Back
Top Bottom