The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Skiprat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Yes, can't remember the date though - sorry.
(unless it's buried somewhere in the order)

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Haha Affordability for anything over $120K AUD for new placeholders is probably up there! But then, what can you really buy for just over the $100K mark? Australians are now buying $95K Thai made utes... so maybe!

Grenadier will be a complete and total success really, late delivery and poor comms or other issues. It won't matter, as it will be sold out for years to come.

AWo

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
We just ask Ford Germany for a new Bronco. They stated we can order, but they don't know when it will be delivered. Has anyone saw an info that Ineos is also building the Ford Bronco? :unsure:

However, I assume my wife will order one....however, I would have preferred one of the older models. I have a weakness for old cars, their shape, their technology....BTW, RRC #02 has arrived....

View: https://youtu.be/6s2C8rqIVns

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Ford averaging 1 per month this year for Bronco in Europe 😲

Screenshot_20230427_091415.jpg

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am really not happy about the communication of my dealer Hedin, seems he got the same sickness as Ineos! :mad:

Like I told in this thread last Friday 21/04: they still had to check with their computer if there were any remaining faults on my car, they would do that that same day and would probably be able to deliver my car by the end of THIS week. We are Thursday now!
I didn't hear anything anymore, therefore I suspected their was still something wrong. So I called ...
  • I said that I was disappointed that they didn't give me any feedback!
  • I told him: "if there is bad news you should tell me, because I need to be able to plan"
He answered:
  • Everything is OK, Ineos gave us the permission to deliver the car (Why didn't he tell me that earlier? :confused:)
  • The Hedin administration department still had to "import the car" (paperwork)
  • That he would go immediately to the administration department to make sure that they handle my car with high priority and would call me back.
He called me back:
  • He guaranteed I would get the papers still this week, or latest next Tuesday so that I could get an insurance!
  • He proposed me a delivery appointment next Friday, but I told him I couldn't (professional appointment)
  • We made a delivery appointment for next Thursday :unsure:
What if I hadn't called?
What if I had called some days earlier?

Hedin Belgium has an account on the forum here. I don't know if they visit the forum often, but I don't mind if they read this! :(:(

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am really not happy about the communication of my dealer Hedin, seems he got the same sickness as Ineos! :mad:

Like I told in this thread last Friday 21/04: they still had to check with their computer if there were any remaining faults on my car, they would do that that same day and would probably be able to deliver my car by the end of THIS week. We are Thursday now!
I didn't hear anything anymore, therefore I suspected their was still something wrong. So I called ...
  • I told him: "if there is bad news you should tell me, because I need to be able to plan"
He answered:
  • Everything is OK, Ineos gave us the permission to deliver the car (Why didn't he tell me that earlier? :confused:)
  • That he would go immediately to the administration department to make sure that they handle my car with high priority and would call me back.
He called me back:
  • He guaranteed I would get the papers still this week, or latest next Tuesday so that I could get an insurance!
  • He proposed me a delivery appointment next Friday, but I told him I couldn't (professional appointment)
What if I hadn't called?

Hedin Belgium has an account on the forum here. I don't know if they visit the forum often, but I don't mind if they read this! :(:(
At least you will probably get your car next week, which for its alone is a very positive news!

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

He answered:
He called me back:
What if I hadn't called?

Frustrating to say the least.
That said, on your proactiveness, hopefully you will be giving us feedback before the end of next week.
Out of interest have they many cars there awaiting delivery?
Good luck!!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know I should have a smile, but I am not happy with the start of the relationship with my dealer, not the best start!

And I forgot to ask how many cars they delivered already, but last week there were some 50 cars waiting there.

And yes, I will give feedback here! :)

Last edited:

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know I should have smile, but I am not happy with the start of the relationship with my dealer, not the best start!

And I forgot to ask how many cars they delivered already, but last week there were some 50 cars waiting there.

I am trying my hardest to help speed things up for you and others mate, I hope it works!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score

He answered:
He called me back:
What if I hadn't called?

Clearly you are a trouble maker
He probably has a Brazillian wife. or just a Brazillian.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I know I should have smile, but I am not happy with the start of the relationship with my dealer, not the best start!

Don't ask questions about other peoples cars.
That is none of your business.
Focus on yours and let others focus on their deliveries.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We just ask Ford Germany for a new Bronco. They stated we can order, but they don't know when it will be delivered. Has anyone saw an info that Ineos is also building the Ford Bronco? :unsure:

However, I assume my wife will order one....however, I would have preferred one of the older models. I have a weakness for old cars, their shape, their technology....BTW, RRC #02 has arrived....

View: https://youtu.be/6s2C8rqIVns
I have a weakness for old wives.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Don't ask questions about other peoples cars.
That is none of your business.
Focus on yours and let others focus on their deliveries.
The questions I am asking Dave are not about individuals, but regarding any others who are in the same position as I am.
Thanks for your advice, but I do consider this my business so I will continue to do as I see fit.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The questions I am asking Dave are not about individuals, but regarding any others who are in the same position as I am.
Thanks for your advice, but I do consider this my business so I will continue to do as I see fit.
Sorry I don't recall putting this comment to you?

Back
Top Bottom