The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Do any of the new owners have access to the 3D guides and repair manuals yet or when are owners likely to get access. ?
Sorry, no. I asked on Saturday when I collected my Grenadier, as I want to add a dash cam and orange beacons, so could do with the technical specifications. Ineos, via the dealer have provided some photos of print pages to give approximate locations of tails.

I will chase this up as user-accessible workshop manuals is a major part of the USP for me.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
final invoice paid,
Grenadier produced.
Grenadier passed QC no outstanding campaigns
In transit to Essex for PDI and agent fit options, and tracker
Then to Sevenoaks for handover,
Insurance quote obtained, they wanted to know if the engine was 2998 or 2993 cc evidently 3.0l doesnt make the grade!

Couple of things that have come to light, Jardine's seem to be delivering to Essex, doing the PDI and dealer fit options before sending to Sevenoaks. I've asked if they will be servicing / undertaking warrantee claims etc at Sevenoaks and await the reply.
Also asked if they have a service plan ? umm don't know!

So moving in the right direction at last !

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
final invoice paid,
Grenadier produced.
Insurance quote obtained, they wanted to know if the engine was 2998 or 2993 cc evidently 3.0l doesnt make the grade!

Couple of things that have come to light, Jardine's seem to be delivering to Essex, doing the PDI and dealer fit options before sending to Sevenoaks. I've asked if they will be servicing / undertaking warrantee claims etc at Sevenoaks and await the reply.

Interesting the Essex/Sevenoaks part.

which tracker are you fitting?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
final invoice paid,
Grenadier produced.

Hopefully our vehicles are on the same transporter!

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
final invoice paid,
Grenadier produced.

Good job !!! Hope it will land soon !
Was the tracker an insurance requirement?
Was not keen to get someone cutting my oem wire harness. ( not keen on getting it stolen either i know i know …)

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Told today my car was registered on 21/4/23. Still no steps and awaiting final sign off from Ineos. Told it has either one or three years breakdown cover. Will find out when I collect it. I will wait for the steps as I don’t want to look an idiot carrying a box to climb up! Insurance probably Hastings Premier. £568, 10000 miles, full no claim, 69 years + named drive, includes break down cove but cannot leave it out!

Last edited:

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good job !!! Hope it will land soon !
Was the tracker an insurance requirement?
Was not keen to get someone cutting my oem wire harness. ( not keen on getting it stolen either i know i know …)
The tracker wasn't an insurance requirement but Id rather keep the grenadier a little longer..., will be fitted at the dealers.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
My order tracker has been updated today .... says BUILT, and IN TRANSIT. CONTRACT signed.
But it's been at the agent since bloody March
So it is built, it is still in transit to you (it hasn't been delivered to you yet) and I assume you have signed your contract.
Which part is incorrect?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Well it feels like the dam has burst today!!!

Have Ineos just taken receipt of a new fleet of transporters or something ?

I am certainly not moaning but my final bill has just dropped, with an email saying it’s in transport. My portal has also gone straight from contract signed to built and in transit.

Call me cynical but I am in no rush to pay in full until I have seen the thing with my own eyes.

I may also need one of those baseball caps thrown in as an incentive to pay up 😃

The rolling stone is really starting to pick up faith guys….keep the faith

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So it is built, it is still in transit to you (it hasn't been delivered to you yet) and I assume you have signed your contract.
Which part is incorrect?
Well I suppose the in transit bit could just be it being driven around the agent's yard to check the brakes :)
Maybe the progress line on the IA web should have a new line .....CUSTOMER BEEN TO LOOK LONGINGLY

Back
Top Bottom