The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your crack (windshields)

If your windshield cracked (please answer honestly)

• Diesel : NO evidence of stone chip or damage prior to crack appearing

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Diesel : evidence of stone chip or damage prior to crack appearing

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Petrol/Gas: NO evidence of stone chip or damage prior to crack appearing

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Petrol/Gas : evidence of stone chip or damage prior to crack appearing

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • No crack

Votes: 47 41.6%

• Total voters

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
@parb thanks for the heads up. I pulled my racing optics film out of the box this morning and unfurled it so that I can get it on tomorrow. That really stinks that it didn’t work. Good luck with the exoshield.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
@parb thanks for the heads up. I pulled my racing optics film out of the box this morning and unfurled it so that I can get it on tomorrow. That really stinks that it didn’t work. Good luck with the exoshield.
Good luck with the install, RobS. Please post some pics after you are done.

AUDIOBUS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
I bought this and had their recommended Installer put it on yesterday. The installer comes heavily recommended by others I know so I think they are competent.
They could not install it right, it wrinkles. The installer is convinced that the material isn't pre-shrunk for the slight radius that exists in our windshield. He called the company and so I will I. I think you're better off waiting until confirmed it works based on my experience.

I needed something for my road trip so I had exoshield installed instead. I'll let you know how it works out
Thanks for the tip, I hadn't ordered yet but that's a bummer. It appears it's jumped up from $229 to $249 too.

Back
Top Bottom