The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Loud Chime Bong notification regarding the service when starting the vehicle way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I t

Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Please help I have a Loud Chime Bong notification sound regarding the remaining service km and hours when I start the vehicle every time and its way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I turn this down just to a minimum.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Please help I have a Loud Chime Bong notification sound regarding the remaining service km and hours when I start the vehicle every time and its way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I turn this down just to a minimum.
My suggestion? Move to a neighborhood where the houses aren’t on top of each other because if they can hear that, no matter what time it is, can they also hear when you let out a big ole fart next door? I mean……🤷‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️

As far as the actual bong/chime warning, I am not familiar with any way to lower that.

Edit: serious answer, hopefully the upcoming software update will allow us to turn off this feature. Then your neighbors will be allowed to sleep in!!😎

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
It's in a sub menu of "Settings", can't remember which, just work your way through them. From memory it was a number scale 1 - 10. (or was it low-medium-high) Also don't forget you can usually scroll down the page in sub menus since some options can be missed off the bottom if you think it is only those that initially appear on the screen

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
It's in a sub menu of "Settings", can't remember which, just work your way through them. From memory it was a number scale 1 - 10. (or was it low-medium-high) Also don't forget you can usually scroll down the page in sub menus since some options can be missed off the bottom if you think it is only those that initially appear on the screen
See you really can teach and old dog new tricks. I really had no clue about this. Cheers mate!! 👍🙌

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom