The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Loud Chime Bong notification regarding the service when starting the vehicle way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I t

Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Please help I have a Loud Chime Bong notification sound regarding the remaining service km and hours when I start the vehicle every time and its way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I turn this down just to a minimum.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
Please help I have a Loud Chime Bong notification sound regarding the remaining service km and hours when I start the vehicle every time and its way to loud and neighbours have complained as I leave at 5am, How can I turn this down just to a minimum.
My suggestion? Move to a neighborhood where the houses aren’t on top of each other because if they can hear that, no matter what time it is, can they also hear when you let out a big ole fart next door? I mean……🤷‍♂️🙄🤦‍♂️

As far as the actual bong/chime warning, I am not familiar with any way to lower that.

Back
Top Bottom