The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

looks like Devil's Red has been announced

Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
A Grenadier in Red Devil would look really good with a white roof, reminiscent of the old 90 and 110 County colour scheme.
The Australian configurator has changed, added Red Devil and if I am not mistaken there is a $5k price drop on all models.
1719532328738.jpgIG Red and white.jpg

Last edited:
Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
I was pretty sold on MM, but that looks damned good. Very different approach, maybe even the opposite to the MM's understated look, but it still does it for me.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
A Grenadier in Red Devil would look really good with a white roof, reminiscent of the old 90 and 110 County colour scheme.
The Australian configurator has changed, added Red Devil and if I am not mistaken there is a $5k price drop on all models.
View attachment 7861448View attachment 7861456
US site updated. No price drop but Devil red has replaced QR. You pay for SW but BB is the standard color. Also trialmasters now pay for locking wheel storage

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
LeTech is currently building 2 red Grenadiers, a Trialmaster and a Quartermaster. Both are right-hand drive and they already have the UK country symbol affixed. Both vehicles have already been converted to portal axles.
The colour is a special colour. It was painted directly at the factory. However, it is probably not possible to order it (at least in Germany?).
The vehicles have been prepared for an event that will take place soon.
A fire service vehicle with portal axles is also ready. However, this colour is a different, brighter red.
What the guys at LeTech have achieved with their G´s and Grenadiers as well as the parts they manufacture is outstanding. I am always impressed. They know what they're doing. I can highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
US site updated. No price drop but Devil red has replaced QR. You pay for SW but BB is the standard color. Also trialmasters now pay for locking wheel storage
I noticed BB was the standard colour on the Australian site as well.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Interesting that they have made Britannia blue, a less popular colour, as standard and are now charging for Scottish White. I wonder what the reasoning is? But it could be nothing more than a new trend developing in the industry as Toyota in Australia has made black the standard colour for the Kluger SUV also charging extra for white.

Cheers Steve

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
They probably had ton of BB paint so easy way to get rid of it. Make it free.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
There could also be a bit of financial engineering on Ineos’s part to improve the bottom line.

Charging extra for a popular colour will bring in more $. Conversely increasing sales of a less popular colour may improve production efficiency.

Cheers
Steve

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered BB and it was extra. I’ll pick mine up in a month or so so we’ll see what the final price shakes out to.

Also, US site is showing a price increase now.

Current base price
Base - $75,100
Belstaff editions - $83,100

Old base price (from memory)
Base - $71,900
Belstaff editions - $79,900

Back
Top Bottom