The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Long road trip report

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
Did we just become best friends!!

If you ever venture through Dallas give me a shout.
Ha, I do have family near Longview and an old Army battle buddy near Plano, so not far and planning on a trip to visit both next summer. So it’s possible…..🤝

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7875086
If you really want good steak, learn to cook it yourself! Perfectly cooked and perfectly seasoned.
It is far easier than making successful design changes to any automobile…
That steak on the grill looks great. I’m a big fan. But the better steakhouses have ovens that cook at / above 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
I’m an even bigger fan of those.

Dokatd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ha, I do have family near Longview and an old Army battle buddy near Plano, so not far and planning on a trip to visit both next summer. So it’s possible…..🤝
Grenadier Sewell is of course in Plano. And I live at basically the farthest point in north dallas you can be before it becomes Plano. So certainly let me know.

Dokatd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That steak on the grill looks great. I’m a big fan. But the better steakhouses have ovens that cook at / above 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
I’m an even bigger fan of those.
Ahh yes the ole salamander grilled steak. I agree they are very hard to beat. The Maillard effect is real and really adds flavor.

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Could not agree more. I don’t know what all the fuss is about regarding the steering. But there is definitely fuss. I enjoy the tactile, point and shoot feel of the steering. My vehicle does not wander. This is definitely a matter of personal choice and certainly not a design flaw. But I’m as guilty as anyone for coveting parts that say “Fox” or “King” on them…
Facts I think the steering is fine, I still want the matching stabilizer!

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
Ahh yes the ole salamander grilled steak. I agree they are very hard to beat. The Maillard effect is real and really adds flavor.
I have a Schwank and I think its amazing I would recommend it to everyone.,

TerryS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Regardless, accepting the poor steering of the IG is roughly the same as saying smoking cigarettes or the like is an acquired taste. The IG objectively drives better on the highway with an aftermarket steering stabilizer. Just because you got used to it in stock form doesn’t make it acceptable by traditional vehicle handling standards.

Nice projection of your opinion to all other owners. Looks like you should just move on and sell your Grenadier if it causes you this much angst.

Back
Top Bottom