The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
MattA, do you own a Grenadier? I’m not saying you can’t come on this forum and say what you want, but the grim outlook you write about comes from someone outside looking in (if indeed you don’t own one). Because if you owned one, you know how much pleasure it brings you and whether the negative Nannie’s try their hardest to make prospective buyers shy away from this AWESOME vehicle, there will be us that do own one and will champion their greatness!! Yes I am saying it, less than 2 year old vehicle is GREAT!! It’s like someone who talks crap about a certain country, but has never been or puts down a restaurant but never ate there. I know not all owners are in love with these vehicles, but I believe it is a very high percentage!!
No I don’t own one, if the service manual, parts and service centres were all in a better situation I might but then I read the endless threads in the electrical section of this forum and it puts the nail in the coffin for me at this point
I just say it as I see it
And yes I will definitely own one if they resolve all the issues before the company folds

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
No I don’t own one, if the service manual, parts and service centres were all in a better situation I might but then I read the endless threads in the electrical section of this forum and it puts the nail in the coffin for me at this point
I just say it as I see it
And yes I will definitely own one if they resolve all the issues before the company folds
Yet here I am saying I have TWO with NONE of these issues & I drive one of them daily (take turns obviously 😉). You also contribute to the negativity of this brand and I believe it has an affect on possible buyers who use this forum to help with their decision to buy or not. Btw, “endless” threads? 🤷‍♂️ yes there are “some” that have had issues, but I would suggest those are a much smaller number than those of us with none (I am not counting the minor issues that the upcoming software update will elevate). I am a big proponent for free speech, but when you’re constantly being negative about something, and you just admitted you are not buying one now, what is your true purpose on this forum? If you are not an owner or will be one (when you make a comment like “before the company folds” I know you will never be a buyer), what’s going to be your contribution other than the continued posting negativity? Just curious…..

Back
Top Bottom