The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:40 AM
Reaction score
I'm not long home from a month long vacation in Europe. Did quite a bit of travel around Barcelona, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo, Rome, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Split, Venice, Milan, Lake Como (Bellano), Tirano, Chur, Zermatt, Geneva, Interlaken and Zurich. I saw just one Grenadier the whole time. Granted some of those ancient and congested cities are not ideal for a wide and slow turning vehicle like a Grenadier.

I saw one Donny Grey crossing the Quaibrucke (bridge) near Burkliplatz in Zurich around 4pm on Saturday 20 July. Had ZH-595xx plates. @MikeP, was it you?

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
This afternoon I passed a Donny Grey(???) headed west on 203 heading to Redmond. I flashed my high beams and waived out the window on my Britannia Blue Trialmaster. Are you on here?

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Saw more first one on the road on Sunday at Bramfield, Suffolk. A Britannia Blue. I was in my 90 and was going to wave. Not because I thought it was a defender but because I thought that is going to be me in a months time.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Saw more first one on the road on Sunday at Bramfield, Suffolk. A Britannia Blue. I was in my 90 and was going to wave. Not because I thought it was a defender but because I thought that is going to be me in a months time.

lol. I wave at classic Defenders while driving my Grenadier. I also wave at Grenadiers while driving my classic Defender. I think both sides of ownership can appreciate the other.

I do have to second guess when I see a Gelandewagen approaching from afar. The headlights throw me off for the first couple of seconds.

tdibs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was finally able to get a picture of the billboard on Route 322 near Aston, PA yesterday.

While leaving I saw a Blue Grenadier heading west. Timing and angle wouldn't allow me to take a picture of the billboard and the truck at the same time. ;(

View attachment 7865963
View attachment 7865962

This might have been mine...I just had it delivered last week and I live in Middletown/Aston area. I have to look out for the billboard :)

Attachments

• 21465.jpeg
    21465.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 1722443049926.jpg
    1722443049926.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20240731_205815151.jpg
    PXL_20240731_205815151.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I am in Sweden right now and saw the first Grenadier today near Sigtuna. MM Trialmaster with Swedish number.
As I am here with another car which is close to produce diesel when driving within the Swedish speed limits I am curious how much a Grenadier would consume here.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Driving to the Seattle Tennis club to meet up with friends. Spider senses went off and saw a BB with a SW roof in driveway in Madorna neighborhood.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Saw a few in the wild today on the group drive put on by Elliot Bay in Seattle. We drove to the fire tower at Sugarloaf Mt. and then to the summit of Chumstick Mt. I met @PNW_IG and had a nice chat. Overall a successful trip. I’m kinda scared to wash it for fear of seeing all the pinstripes I picked up.

Aside from my Britannia Blue TM, this Sela Green with ru bar, lift springs and 34” Mickey Thompsons was my favorite.

IMG_1161.jpeg
IMG_5943.jpeg
IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_1162.jpeg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Spotted a Donny Grey Trialmaster on State St. in Clarks Summit, PA yesterday (y)

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@MurphyMurph It was nice to meet you. Tom's sela green rig is very sweet! I hope to see you on future adventures. The pin stripes get easier over time.

chtucker

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I should also add- we have 12 trucks in our fleet, we have a mix of KO2s KO3s, Falkens and Toyos. not one of the drivers has commented how the KO3s are better/worse than the KO2s. Toyos are noisy, the AT3W Falkens wear well and are better suited for the street than rocky terrain. We get flats on them all, we cant seem to put our fingers on a tire that does better than the rest.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Aug 14
~7:15 pm
South bound Garden State Parkway mm 50
SW or MM with black top