The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
I wonder if that is my Donny Grey one up front, last I heard from dealer it was in the compound at Hambach pending transport.
I think the Sela Green is Left Hand Driving (steering wheel seems to be visible), therefore @Voader - Oudersopzwier could be wrong: Hambach > Brussels > Ghent > Hedin Lokeren?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep, you're right, that has spoilt my day.............:(
I sincerely apologize. I promise you that on Monday I will stay with my camera on the bridge over the motorway (that's really not far from my place, 15 minutes with bicycle) and make pictures of all trucks with Grenadiers passing by, and post all the pictures here. ;)

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think the Sela Green is Left Hand Driving (steering wheel seems to be visible), therefore @Voader - Oudersopzwier could be wrong: Hambach > Brussels > Ghent > Hedin Lokeren?
Nah, than he would drive over Antwerp I think. And there are more LHD country's of cours :) Anyway each time I drive Gent - Brussels, Brussels - Hasselt, or vice versa, I can spot this transports. So there are several transports a day going this direction. But a normal transport has minimum 8 cars with them, for the Grenadier, only 4 fit on the truck. Again a proof that we are driving a huge car. :cool:

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nah, than he would drive over Antwerp I think. And there are more LHD country's of cours :) Anyway each time I drive Gent - Brussels, Brussels - Hasselt, or vice versa, I can spot this transports. So there are several transports a day going this direction. But a normal transport has minimum 8 cars with them, for the Grenadier, only 4 fit on the truck. Again a proof that we are driving a huge car. :cool:
Well, usually I go by train to Brussels, but it happens that I go by car, and also regularly Ghent - Bruges, ... never saw one transport till now. You seem to attract them ;)

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well, usually I go by train to Brussels, but it happens that I go by car, and also regularly Ghent - Bruges, ... never saw one transport till now. You seem to attract them ;)
haha, I might have a nose for it. Its a game for me, also when my wife and I are together on the road. Spotting defenders, and now also Grenadiers.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Sela Green heading towards Belfast . Cant miss it even at 79mph .

Mitchell300

GG-741
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Passed a Britannia Blue (I think) one at Glasgow airport, me waving madly from my Sela Green and the other person trying to work out what I was doing 😂

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sela Green heading towards Belfast . Cant miss it even at 79mph .
Green !
Anytime I’ve been at Hollybrook all I have seen is grey or black. Some people have no imagination. :LOL:
Present company excluded.

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Green !
Anytime I’ve been at Hollybrook all I have seen is grey or black. Some people have no imagination. :LOL:
Do you see a lot of Scottish White units where you are at?

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Green !
Ahhahaha we play it safe . Had never seen it in the metal before ordering so black was the safest color .
If ordering today would still order the black :)

Reactions: Rab

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhahaha we play it safe . Had never seen it in the metal before ordering so black was the safest color .
If ordering today would still order the black :)
With the red underwear ?
I prefer the red outside.
Like Superman !
:love:

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do you see a lot of Scottish White units where you are at?
I think there has been one white delivered in NI, mine is the only red, a few green and blues but around 75% black or grey(met black).
So far I have only seen one other in the wild and that was grey.

Mitchell300

GG-741
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was in my Ford Kuga leaving Tyndrum on the A82 towards Bridge of Orchy. A Sela Green Grenadier was a few cars in front, thought I would catch up and maybe speak to them if they stopped. Last seen it powering passed a RV and disappearing into the distance and not seen again. Someone was having fun.

That’s two in two days don’t think I’ll report anymore !

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Drove from Essex to Derby today to view a truck for work.. (wasn't any good)

On the way back I passed 3 Grenadiers on the m1. Green, donny and black with a roof tent

No waves back, although I don't think they saw me to be fair! I was in mine

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Two hours ago two magic mushroom Grenadiers parking aside the street in Stuttgart Relenberg/Lenzhalde. One with Stuttgart number plate and one from Hamburg.

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just saw these pretty few on a truck on the A99 just outside of Munich. Interestingly, they were going north. Maybe there were coming from Magna Steyr in Graz (Austria)!? Just a guess.

However, all of them seem to be LHD.

FB5AF703-F527-4E60-8B9B-252E50ABDE70.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom