The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Saw A MM cruising up Booth St, Annandale, Sydney this arvo and also spotted the Eldoret Blue just north of Sydney on Sunday. Eldoret in the flesh is perfect! Awesome looking rig! Was good chatting with the owner.

First two Grenadiers I've seen on the roads, a day apart.

IMG_8677.jpg

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Drove from Cheshire to Aberdeen this last weekend. Only saw one Grenadier over the 800 miles round trip. Black / DD, with roof Rack, heading south on the motorway, Lanarkshire area. Friday afternoon

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
2 hours ago. 3 Grenadiers on a car transporter on the motorway A6 from Mannheim in direction Heilbronn. It was dark and raining heavily. The grenadiers had dark colours.

Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
Spotted this guy today!
Ok, on his Instagram page that is!

The renowned Scott Brady taking the first Grenadier through Africa, bottom to top!

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Well, if so she and her team didn't do a good job ;)
Probably because they are actually spending too much time playing find and seek games "In the Wild"! LOL

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This afternoon I had an interpreting assignment for the customer of a lawyer. The appointment was in a huge building (Ghent) with a huge underground parking.
I only drunk coffee, but anyway, when coming back I saw two Grenadiers instead of only mine :unsure:
20231110_151441.jpg
Funny anonymous greeting from a fellow Grenadier owner :love:

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This afternoon I had an interpreting assignment for the customer of a lawyer. The appointment was in a huge building (Ghent) with a huge underground parking.
I only drunk coffee, but anyway, when coming back I saw two Grenadiers instead of only mine :unsure:
View attachment 7832298
Well, this is “parking rules applied“, like we Defender owners use to say. It’s a must in the (old) Defender world, and I hope it will come also a rule in the Grenadiers owners world! Ps, Jean, is that still the mud from the last Grenadier summit on your car? Real war colours!

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7832298
now this is a proper parking building. I can see someone let an engineer loose with a corporate credit card.

can we please go back to this? instead of the tight low headroom crumble when a flame is applied parking structures?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Last Thursday i saw a Donny grey station wagon drive past and park up at the tea hut in high beech, in Epping forest.

I was parked up at the cafe with the digger on the back of the Grenadier

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
I saw my first Grenadier in the wild today, but before anyone gets too excited that these are on the road in Canada, I’m with my family in Ireland.

We got a quick video, and it was at about 10:05 AM this morning in Delgany, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. I saw the boxy shape and wanted to point out the Land Rover - my son loves them, he’s 3 - and my wife readied the camera as we don’t see many defenders on the road back in Canada.

When I realized it was a Gren, I embraced the spirit of the Sunday and said a prayer which was an excited “oh my ******* God, it’s an Ineos Grenadier” which is on the video, so this vid may be NSFW in the first few seconds if you have audio and/or do not pray the way I do. Ahem. Keep it muted and it’s a quick passing glance at the Gren out the window.

If you were driving by the Church in Delgany this morning and thought “Jeeze that Opel Van seems awfully close to that wall, what idiot is driving that thing?!?” It was me, getting used to driving on the “proper” side of the road.

The Gren looks VERY good on the road - right at home on a narrow country lane. I wish the owner many happy miles!

Attachments

• IMG_0923-compressed.mov
    3.2 MB

SBA

Local time
Reaction score
My Grenadier hard at work this week moved my SAAB 1961 2 stroke to storage for winter and my Boxster to Auction which sold.
Towing both Vehicles aroung 1600KG each effortless and 6-8 Litres per 100mile on average. accomp;ished around 400 miles on the trip.
Only issue was Towing vehicle light fault on dash but that was down to trailer not the vehicle. Had a few comments on wow like the SAAB to "Thats not a proper defender" Oh well their loss

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1733.jpg
    IMG_1733.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1730.jpg
    IMG_1730.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1729.jpg
    IMG_1729.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 40
  • D1745D4F-AF59-454C-B01A-540DF6E2E58E.JPG
    D1745D4F-AF59-454C-B01A-540DF6E2E58E.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 45
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
I saw my first Grenadier in the wild today, but before anyone gets too excited that these are on the road in Canada, I’m with my family in Ireland.

We got a quick video, and it was at about 10:05 AM this morning in Delgany, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. I saw the boxy shape and wanted to point out the Land Rover - my son loves them, he’s 3 - and my wife readied the camera as we don’t see many defenders on the road back in Canada.

When I realized it was a Gren, I embraced the spirit of the Sunday and said a prayer which was an excited “oh my ******* God, it’s an Ineos Grenadier” which is on the video, so this vid may be NSFW in the first few seconds if you have audio and/or do not pray the way I do. Ahem. Keep it muted and it’s a quick passing glance at the Gren out the window.

If you were driving by the Church in Delgany this morning and thought “Jeeze that Opel Van seems awfully close to that wall, what idiot is driving that thing?!?” It was me, getting used to driving on the “proper” side of the road.

The Gren looks VERY good on the road - right at home on a narrow country lane. I wish the owner many happy miles!
.....I really thought you saw one on the road in Canada.....sad ;(

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
My Grenadier hard at work this week moved my SAAB 1961 2 stroke to storage for winter and my Boxster to Auction which sold.
Towing both Vehicles aroung 1600KG each effortless and 6-8 Litres per 100mile on average. accomp;ished around 400 miles on the trip.
Only issue was Towing vehicle light fault on dash but that was down to trailer not the vehicle. Had a few comments on wow like the SAAB to "Thats not a proper defender" Oh well their loss
The Saab immediately reminded me of the Swedish rally driver Erik Carlsson who as I recall successfully campaigned Saabs of that era. :)(y)

PS. @SBA I think there's a mix up in your fuel consumption figures! perhaps 16-18L per 100miles or 10-11.25 L/100km;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom