The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Servicing Price Australia

MattG

GG #2987
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
This is super helpful! I have been reluctant to head to the Bridgewater guys as I've heard they are utterly useless. Will give Bel Air Road auto a try at least for an oil change + some electrical work. Fingers crossed there's news soon re a new Adelaide dealer.
I’ve exchanged a few emails with Tim from Belair Road Auto (Bosch) regarding servicing of our Grenadier (planned for November this year). He has been very helpful and is keen to service more Grenadiers. I agree that our only South Australian warranty service centre (based now in Bridgewater) are just not up to the task of servicing the Grenadier. A far cry from the Glen Osmond Road outfit who were very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and above all honest people to deal with.

chrisonafarm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve exchanged a few emails with Tim from Belair Road Auto (Bosch) regarding servicing of our Grenadier (planned for November this year). He has been very helpful and is keen to service more Grenadiers. I agree that our only South Australian warranty service centre (based now in Bridgewater) are just not up to the task of servicing the Grenadier. A far cry from the Glen Osmond Road outfit who were very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and above all honest people to deal with.
Spoke to Tim yesterday - great chap and super helpful! Booked in for an overall check/oil change before our Oodnadatta trip. Will let you guys know how it goes!

Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
When I booked mine in for its 15K service (in April) I asked for a few warranty things to be done, 1 being a loose seal on the large rear door. They said they had the seal but when I picked my car up it hadn't been repaired, it's now August and they still haven't sorted it, I've spoken to Ineos AU and they say they have the required part in stock so can't see any reason why it hasn't been sorted.

If you go back though the thread you'll see I had a lot of problems with Bridgewater, nothing they picked up on but were by an idependendent mechanic when I took it to them to have the service redone as I had no confidence in Bridgewater.

My main issues are, the main seal of the engine is leaking, it's losing about 100ml of oil per 1000km from it, I'm keeping it topped up though. And the pinion seal on the front diff is leaking, a lot, again I've been topping this up but have a feeling some bearings are done, during highway driving my front tyres sit 15-20 degrees warmer than the rears with an extra 3-4psi within half an hour.

Bridgewater didn't pick up either of these issues the independent found, or the leaking right rear shock, or leaking power steering fluid reservoir. I don't believe Bridgewater did a single thing in terms of servicing my vehicle!

I'm super happy to have Belair Road do my servicing but for warranty stuff I'm basically screwed...
I'm sorry to hear what you are going through.

For us in Adelaide, do we have anyone other than Nissan at Bridgewater to address warranty issues?

chrisonafarm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just had oil change + a thorough check of the car by the Belair Road Auto guys and they were brilliant. Also had the ARB twin compressor/black sheep bracket installed (see attached picture - very happy with the job done by Dan). BUT, for some reason, the battery state of charge screen is now non-functioning (blank not showing any information) so I've just called the Bridgewater brigade, and gotta say, they were not the most helpful. Will take my car in on Monday to see if they are able to check and see if it's just an error code issue. If anyone here knows what may be causing it and can help with solving this issue, then it'll save me a trip and pain! cheers all and especially @Miltz (Paul)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 9.41.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 9.41.22 AM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 10

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
Just had oil change + a thorough check of the car by the Belair Road Auto guys and they were brilliant. Also had the ARB twin compressor/black sheep bracket installed (see attached picture - very happy with the job done by Dan). BUT, for some reason, the battery state of charge screen is now non-functioning (blank not showing any information) so I've just called the Bridgewater brigade, and gotta say, they were not the most helpful. Will take my car in on Monday to see if they are able to check and see if it's just an error code issue. If anyone here knows what may be causing it and can help with solving this issue, then it'll save me a trip and pain! cheers all and especially @Miltz (Paul)
Try rebooting the console. Steps here. Ignore the part about the phone, go in and look at the SOC screen after the reboot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom