The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score
The poor old Themis has been floating around for over a week waiting to get into Port Philip (Melbourne). 😢
It is not even at the mooring points inside the bay, but in Bass Strait. Lucky crew.

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Nope, been doing circle work outside the bay for a week.
At least they have company - there’s more vessels outside the bay than inside at port.
Lunacy.
Govment must be charging usage fee for bass strait. Trying to balance their budget

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NO DELIVERY DATE THIS WEEK
Definitely no delivery of the Grenadier this week. INEOS are still working on the fix. Still no specified delivery date.

I did get to spend some time with the car, in the dealer’s yard. I noticed some possible changes on the car from earlier built models.

AUX POWER OPTION FUSE BOX MOVED?
I seem to recall pictures of this fuse box in two different locations. I cannot find the both images now. It does not matter because it is easy find for owners that have selected the aux power option.

My Grenadier is a 2 seater Utility Wagon (2023 Diesel AU Spec) with the aux power option. The aux power option fuse box is on a bracket between the main 7 stud busbar and the main battery. See the image below from my phone, the arrow is pointing to the black bracket on which the aux option fuse box is mounted.

WIRE ENDS IN BATTERY BOX MOVED?
I could not find the three wire ends for the compressor (AU Spec). They do not appear to be near the aux battery anymore. The passenger door was hard to access so I did not bother looking around the main battery area. I did not want to accidentally scratch another owner's car door. These wire ends are very hard to find, so I may have completely missed it on the first try when looking near the aux battery.

Some updates will be made to the fuse thread and the busbar thread over the coming days.
AUX POWER FUSE BOX WIDE VIEW.jpg

Close in shot of aux power option fuse box.

2023 AU SPEC AUX FUSE BOX.jpg

Attachments

• AUX POWER FUSE BOX WIDE VIEW.jpg
    AUX POWER FUSE BOX WIDE VIEW.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NO DELIVERY DATE THIS WEEK
Definitely no delivery of the Grenadier this week. INEOS are still working on the fix. Still no specified delivery date.

I did get to spend some time with the car, in the dealer’s yard. I noticed a few changes on the car from earlier ones.

AUX POWER OPTION FUSE BOX MOVED
My Grenadier is a 2 seater Utility Wagon (2023 Diesel AU Spec) with the aux power option. The mini fuse box for the aux power option has changed position. It is now on a bracket between the main 7 stud busbar and the main battery, it was previously beside the aux battery. (I will post better images in the Fuse thread. See image below from my phone, the arrow is pointing to the black bracket on which the aux option fuse box is mounted.)

WIRE ENDS IN BATTERY BOX MOVED
I could not find the three wire ends for the compressor (AU Spec). It is not near the aux battery anymore. I suspect it is over near the main battery now. The passenger door was hard to access so I did not bother looking around the main battery area. I did not want to accidentally scratch another owner's car door.

Some updates will be made to the fuse thread and the busbar thread over the coming days.

View attachment 7843020
Literally just got off the phone from the dealer, passenger airbag update will be available by next week according to an email he received this morning.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fixed up the images. My phone was changing the image when I emailed it to my PC. Problem fixed, better images now posted.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wallenius Wilhelmsen originally listed Themis as due 1st Feb, :(
I did warn you guys the Ship's Schedule is more like a guesstimate ! :)

There are at least 8 car carriers presently in Bass Strait, with one vacant slot on the RO RO Wharf, and that free slot just opened up as the car carrier (RCC Asia) is about the sail out of Port Phillip Bay into Bass Strait. So one lucky carrier should get a slot overnight.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've done a data dump from the WW website of all CRN's between 6200002300 out to 6200002710 (the highest CRN with any shipping info).

The result was 3565 records that I've exported to an excel spreadsheet. If i've done it correctly, the excel spreadsheet (valid to today) should be attached to this post.

I've extracted the destination port, order (VIN) number and some other vehicle information from the VIN based on posts from this forum. So you should be able to filter the data by destination port or order number, for example.

If nothing else, the data makes some interesting reading. Like how out of the 3565 records, 3004 are US bound petrol versions of the vehicle and that there are only 360 diesels (around 10%).
The highest VIN / Order currently registered with WW is 14047. Obviously, this is only based on the WW website data that is publicly available, so it is most certainly not a complete picture.

Slightly disappointing is that my 00765X order number isn't anywhere to be found, even though I've been told that it will land in Fremantle mid-Feb. I'm in no hurry, so not too concerned. Maybe there are other carriers that I don't know about?

Attachments

• Ineos_WW_Status.xlsx
    287.4 KB · Views: 271

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've done a data dump from the WW website of all CRN's between 6200002300 out to 6200002710 (the highest CRN with any shipping info).

The result was 3565 records that I've exported to an excel spreadsheet. If i've done it correctly, the excel spreadsheet (valid to today) should be attached to this post.

I've extracted the destination port, order (VIN) number and some other vehicle information from the VIN based on posts from this forum. So you should be able to filter the data by destination port or order number, for example.

If nothing else, the data makes some interesting reading. Like how out of the 3565 records, 3004 are US bound petrol versions of the vehicle and that there are only 360 diesels (around 10%).
The highest VIN / Order currently registered with WW is 14047. Obviously, this is only based on the WW website data that is publicly available, so it is most certainly not a complete picture.

Slightly disappointing is that my 00765X order number isn't anywhere to be found, even though I've been told that it will land in Fremantle mid-Feb. I'm in no hurry, so not too concerned. Maybe there are other carriers that I don't know about?
That is a tremendous effort Morgan.
There is so much information there that will help so many people out.
Kudos to you

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

Is yours not 007652?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
So this is for shipping, is there a way to see where a VIN is in production?

Back
Top Bottom