The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Thanks so much Morganoc😁
I can see mine provisionally destined for Auckland around 01 April, currently just received at terminal!
Thanks so much for all your efforts 👍🏼

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
@morganoc great list, I am following 9451 on Tonsberg due Brisbane 15th March however this quickly got updated to 16th and now looks more like 20th. The odd thing is that WW has it as a direct sailing Southampton to Melbourne arriving 28th Feb (then on up north) yet most but not all vessel tracking sites list her as heading to Durban on Tuesday. Tonsberg passed Cape Town 19 hours ago and now slipped out of sight.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Sorting the list by departure date and then looking at ex Zeebrugge 21/01/24 gives a total of 25 all for Australia (on presumably Tonsberg), 11 to Melbourne, 6 to Port Kembla and 8 to Brisbane.

Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've done a data dump from the WW website of all CRN's between 6200002300 out to 6200002710 (the highest CRN with any shipping info).

The result was 3565 records that I've exported to an excel spreadsheet. If i've done it correctly, the excel spreadsheet (valid to today) should be attached to this post.

I've extracted the destination port, order (VIN) number and some other vehicle information from the VIN based on posts from this forum. So you should be able to filter the data by destination port or order number, for example.

If nothing else, the data makes some interesting reading. Like how out of the 3565 records, 3004 are US bound petrol versions of the vehicle and that there are only 360 diesels (around 10%).
The highest VIN / Order currently registered with WW is 14047. Obviously, this is only based on the WW website data that is publicly available, so it is most certainly not a complete picture.

Slightly disappointing is that my 00765X order number isn't anywhere to be found, even though I've been told that it will land in Fremantle mid-Feb. I'm in no hurry, so not too concerned. Maybe there are other carriers that I don't know about?
Can’t find mine on this, but I really appreciate the effort and detail you put into this. As someone who has searched more than my fair share on the WW site, you really went all out on this. Thanks.

I do find it odd that there are no visible shipments to Pt Hueneme. It makes no sense, especially since we can see a scheduled shipment to Tacoma now. Generally there appears to be a shipment around the 15th of each month to that port which means there would be one scheduled to leave this coming week to be delivered mid-March, and there is a shipment to Tacoma but none to Pt Hueneme. Strange. Maybe it’ll show up soon.

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Can’t find mine on this, but I really appreciate the effort and detail you put into this. As someone who has searched more than my fair share on the WW site, you really went all out on this. Thanks.

I do find it odd that there are no visible shipments to Pt Hueneme. It makes no sense, especially since we can see a scheduled shipment to Tacoma now. Generally there appears to be a shipment around the 15th of each month to that port which means there would be one scheduled to leave this coming week to be delivered mid-March, and there is a shipment to Tacoma but none to Pt Hueneme. Strange. Maybe it’ll show up soon.
I do see 25 vehicles on the list due into PORT HUENEME on Feb 14.

Local time
Reaction score
Quick question,

I was assuming that the order number matched up with the actual VIN? So, if the order number ends in 7654 (mine), then the VIN will also end in 7654. Does anyone know if that assumption is correct?

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Quick question,

I was assuming that the order number matched up with the actual VIN? So, if the order number ends in 7654 (mine), then the VIN will also end in 7654. Does anyone know if that assumption is correct?
don’t think so.
My vin supplied by an email to Ineos doesn’t match my order number.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
Pronunciation is Port wy-NEEM-ee.

Name comes from the Native American Chumash people.
I live 1/4 mile from the port entrance to Port Hueneme and can see all the ships coming and leaving the port. Hoping to catch my ship coming into port to take a photo of my Grenadier being delivered. Problem is I have not been able to locate my ship despite the best of efforts from those on the forum and me searching it and my VIN. Perhaps it's lost the Bermuda Triangle.
We pronounce Port Hueneme
Port Y Knee Me.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I live 1/4 mile from the port entrance to Port Hueneme and can see all the ships coming and leaving the port. Hoping to catch my ship coming into port to take a photo of my Grenadier being delivered. Problem is I have not been able to locate my ship despite the best of efforts from those on the forum and me searching it and my VIN. Perhaps it's lost the Bermuda Triangle.
We pronounce Port Hueneme
Port Y Knee Me.
Home of the Sea Bees 🐝

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Visited my dealer today. Next to no chance of getting delivery of my car this week. More realistically next week, making it 2.5 weeks late. I can say the fix was never as simple and easy as INEOS first suggested.

If the INEOS fix comes Thursday, it must be applied, the car registered, then a test drive, then the final detail and only then delivery. There is not enough time to do all that this week.

Most of the cars on the ships unloading around this time are in the affected VIN range. The good news for them is the fix should arrive around the time they reach the dealerships. So little or no delay for those cars because of this problem– if the fix comes on time!

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A update on the supply of my replacement Grenadier.

After the failure to supply #3301 last September, Ineos have rebuilt my order and will now be supplied as #12861 and will hopefully arrive in Perth in May 2024.

Must be one of the last original reservation holder vehicles to be delivered? Definitely been a wait.

Back
Top Bottom