The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
An
It exists I sat in it today. Now under going pre delivery, then accessories are installed.
Any shortage of accessories? Apparently they shipped mine a while ago without my vehicle, hoping they didn't fit them to someone else's Grenadier 😀

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
An
Any shortage of accessories? Apparently they shipped mine a while ago without my vehicle, hoping they didn't fit them to someone else's Grenadier 😀
Tire down strap and seat covers. Everything else is there apparently. Those 2 items will not impact delivery.

EDIT: they need to replace the front blinker still. A sticker on the car also stated it underwent fumigation at Zeebrugge on 7 Nov, but still the ship went into quarantine lockdown at Melbourne. More cars arriving at Purnell today.

Last edited:

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
My local agent has a full showroom, apparently waiting on owners to get finance. Given invoice timing easily possible and why I will now pay early so as to not be stuck in a queue. Perhaps more to the story given Purnell's rather surprising position.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
RedArc TowPro: Australia
FYI Australian owners: INEOS Australia currently has a freeze on installing the RedArc Tow Pro through the dealers. My RedArc is unlikely to be installed before delivery. There is some issue between the RedArc and the INEOS towing electronics. It does not affect all installations but all new installs have been put on hold while the problem is resolved. Apparently the brakes do not always correctly apply when they should (whoops), the explanation was a bit vague.

EDIT: it seems to only affect some dealers (certainly mine). So the impact may vary between AU customers. In the end I cancelled the install because it would hold up other parts of my fit-out. Elecbrake is another option being looked at, thanks @Tazzieman. Even my dealer is close to restarting installs, so it maybe a non issue for most.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
RedArc TowPro: Australia
FYI Australian owners: INEOS Australia currently has a freeze on installing the RedArc Tow Pro through the dealers. My RedArc is unlikely to be installed before delivery. There is some issue between the RedArc and the INEOS towing electronics. It does not affect all installations but all new installs have been put on hold while the problem is resolved. Apparently the brakes do not always correctly when they should (whoops), the explanation was a bit vague.
Glad I went elecbrakes , though I haven;t used them yet!

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
6 WW ships heading ‘eventually’ towards Brisbane in the next two months, are IGs on all of them?
Hopefully I’ve not screwed up any of these but I’ll edit if need be.

ARC Commitment is now heading round NZ towards Brisbane and Qld Maritime Safety has her arriving Drift Point Cartwright docking Fisherman Island No 1 on 2/2/24

Themis due in Melbourne 1st Feb but I can’t find her, last seen off Durban, Brisbane 12/2/24

Oberon is in Brunswick due Brisbane 29/2/24

Thalatta, left Southampton 12/1/24 and might be in East London tomorrow but out of tracking range, then Durban, Fremantle etc etc Brisbane 14/3/24

Tonsberg, left Southampton 24/1/24, seems to be heading around the Cape rather than Suez, Melbourne A. 28/2/24 D. 8/3/24, Port Kembla A.10/3/24 D. 12/3/24, Brisbane A. 15/3/24 -my fingers are crossed for a birthday to remember 9 days later!

Morning Lisa ex Southampton 25/1/25 via Baltimore, Auckland due Brisbane 19/3/24

Last edited:

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
6 ships heading ‘eventually’ towards Brisbane in the next two months, are IGs on all of them?
Hopefully I’ve not screwed up any of these but I’ll edit if need be.

ARC Commitment is now heading round NZ towards Brisbane and Qld Maritime Safety has her arriving Drift Point Cartwright docking Fisherman Island No 1 on 2/2/24

Themis due in Melbourne 1st Feb but I can’t find her, last seen off Durban, Brisbane 12/2/24

Oberon is in Brunswick due Brisbane 29/2/24

Thalatta, left Southampton 12/1/24 and might be in East London tomorrow but out of tracking range, then Durban, Fremantle etc etc Brisbane 14/3/24

Tonsberg, left Southampton 24/1/24, seems to be heading around the Cape rather than Suez, Melbourne A. 28/2/24 D. 8/3/24, Port Kembla A.10/3/24 D. 12/3/24, Brisbane A. 15/3/24 -my fingers are crossed for a birthday to remember 9 days later!

Morning Lisa ex Southampton 25/1/25 via Baltimore, Auckland due Brisbane 19/3/24
This is what I have found as well. 🤙

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA ONLY
INEOS Australia has stopped SOME deliveries in Australia.
It is airbag related and is caused by the software. EDIT: dealer has confirmed it affects only a certain VIN range (which I do not know but it covers mine 7719).

No car for me today. No delivery until the issue is fixed and there is no time-frame as yet. So delivery date is now whenever.

First a 3.5 week quarantine lockdown at Port Melbourne, then a stop on some deliveries on the day I was to take delivery. Never get in the same line as me!

Last edited:

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA ONLY
INEOS Australia has stopped SOME deliveries in Australia.
It is airbag related and is caused by the software. EDIT: dealer has confirmed it affects only a certain VIN range (which I do not know but it covers mine 7719).

No car for me today. No delivery until the issue is fixed and there is no time-frame as yet. So delivery date is now whenever.

First a 3.5 week quarantine lockdown at Port Melbourne, then a stop on some deliveries on the day I was to take delivery. Never get in the same line as me!

FYI @Stu_Barnes , @Krabby
1706659272678.gif

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom