The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Just 12v at the moment - see above!
Where you putting the compressor? A single can go in spare area in battery compartment, but I want a dual comrpessor.

Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up this arvo from Purnell Adventure. Couldn't be happier with it and zero error measges on the way home! Now for the mods to start
Congrat 👍, can I ask how long did the dealer have the vehicle prior to delivery? Eg the pre delivery and any recall and changes eg the blinker swap etc.

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Where you putting the compressor? A single can go in spare area in battery compartment, but I want a dual
Yeh just a single next to the battery. A twin one would probably be overkill for me. But if I did go a double I would probably mount it to the side of the drawers.

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrat 👍, can I ask how long did the dealer have the vehicle prior to delivery? Eg the pre delivery and any recall and changes eg the blinker swap etc.
They had it for about 2 and a half weeks. I think there are a fair few things now to check. But the biggest thing that will delay things is if you use finance due to the time it takes Ineos to confirm settlement. That was a bit of a mood kill.

Local time
Reaction score
They had it for about 2 and a half weeks. I think there are a fair few things now to check. But the biggest thing that will delay things is if you use finance due to the time it takes Ineos to confirm settlement. That was a bit of a mood kill.
Thanks and congrats again, yes planning finance of which they are good to go just waiting on my ok to make the payment to Ineos. But no point paying the finance until I get the date of pick up of which still no closer to knowing when that is.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Figaro on the way to Port Kembla from Melbourne finally

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Tortugas is now at Fishermans Island No 1, sailed straight in last night, no waiting for days on end at Point Cartwright. If delays are attributed to quarantine so.......? Tortugas leaves later today so that was a darn quick visit. Might be some very happy Qld owners soon!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Figaro due at Port Kembla today, unloading Wednesday by the looks

Back
Top Bottom