The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
You'll probably get a call tomorrow to say it's landed. 😉
If everything tracks as per the original outline, delivery was meant to be Aug/Sept. I'm actually hoping it's later than that.

EDIT: I'll shit my dacks if that call comes in next week! My M3 is still being repaired and then I need to sell it!

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
EDIT: I'll shit my dacks if that call comes in next week! My M3 is still being repaired and then I need to sell it!
There could be a queue at the dunny!
Recently my agent said he expected the contract a month earlier than originally thought. Order to contract time being around 6 months and yet given reports here that might be highly optimistic. I wonder, have many 2023 orders received contracts?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Recently my agent said he expected the contract a month earlier than originally thought. Order to contract time being around 6 months and yet given reports here that might be highly optimistic. I wonder, have many 2023 orders received contracts?
No contract here yet, but vehicle was built and awaiting collection to the docks a about 3-weeks ago... I would assume it would be ready for loading to a boat if not already (no idea). I any case delivery revision was slated for late Sep which is still possible.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My order was mid March with an August build. No contract as yet.

EDIT: asked my dealer for the August build date. It turns out it was down for a July build. He did say the contracts are coming through broadly in the order they are in the dealers order book and he said he was on top of this.

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Saw my first one in the wild today, out towards Dural this afternoon coming back towards Pennant Hills, looked like Donny Grey.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm April-September so similar time frame, I wonder how relevant the contract will turn out to be in relation to actual build?
The contract was coming before the build date, but there are now exceptions. Dealer is seeing the same thing when we talked last week.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any qlders ready to show a vehicle to remote travels for a Hannibal roof rack. Much appreciated if you could. Have been in talks with Peter and he is willing to help bring a product out for us.

TIA

20/35 Ingleston Road
Wakerley QLD

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm April-September so similar time frame, I wonder how relevant the contract will turn out to be in relation to actual build?
I asked my dealer for the August build date. It turns out it was down for a July build. I have no contract. He did say the contracts are coming through broadly in the order they are in the dealer's order book and he said he was chasing the contracts up.

Local time
Reaction score
I asked my dealer for the August build date. It turns out it was down for a July build. I have no contract. He did say the contracts are coming through broadly in the order they are in the dealer's order book and he said he was chasing the contracts up.
Brisbane dealer?

dime80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Who knows what’s happening. I ordered and paid deposit mid September 2022. No confirmed build date from agent or website.
I received contract last week ( with omissions ) Based on some of the information on this forum there are members suggesting they ordered this year and have confirmed build dates???
I maintain the age old saying. “ good things come to those who wait “

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Who knows what’s happening. I ordered and paid deposit mid September 2022. No confirmed build date from agent or website.
I received contract last week ( with omissions ) Based on some of the information on this forum there are members suggesting they ordered this year and have confirmed build dates???
I maintain the age old saying. “ good things come to those who wait “
Hi Dimeo,
What were the omissions in your contract?
I ordered exactly 1 year ago and am still awaiting a contract. What was the email address you got the contract from. I'll add it to my safe senders list. I keep checking my spam folder to see if it's in there 🤣

dime80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Dimeo,
What were the omissions in your contract?
I ordered exactly 1 year ago and am still awaiting a contract. What was the email address you got the contract from. I'll add it to my safe senders list. I keep checking my spam folder to see if it's in there 🤣
Contract received from dse@eumail.docusign.net
Omissions are minor added extras such as “ lockable spare wheel cover” I’m still confused about it as my order summary is not reflective of contract. ( no changes since order )Ineos were not helpful in updating suggesting I was asking for an amendment, I signed the contract just get things moving, after they had voided while inquiry was open.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Contract received from dse@eumail.docusign.net
Omissions are minor added extras such as “ lockable spare wheel cover” I’m still confused about it as my order summary is not reflective of contract. ( no changes since order )Ineos were not helpful in updating suggesting I was asking for an amendment, I signed the contract just get things moving, after they had voided while inquiry was open.
Thanks for the email man.
I hope you get your contract ironed out soon. It sounds a bit messed up. I'll be checking mine as soon as it arrives. Hopefully soon.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Jan 23, No Contract yet. Build -originally June, delay to July. Yesterday Perth dealer said they had not had an updated spreadsheet from IG since mid June and their portal had not changed. On IG website "chat" no build date, no vin available. Still waiting in the dark! 😖

Back
Top Bottom