The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
I think the flood of Grenadiers hitting our shores is about to begin.
Yep, I think there are 3-4 ships carrying Grenadiers in Australian waters right now

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
‘It’s time to pay’ landed in my inbox at lunch today. Not quite yet Ineos, that’ll happen later on. Some progress though, the freighters are on their way.

For those interested, the invoice contained my VIN: 37XX

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
New tyres fitted today - 285/70/17 Maxxis MT. Definitely don't think anything bigger will fit on the rear door without blocking access to the smaller door. They also fill out the guards perfectly. Anything wider will poke out. Steering also feels a bit bit tighter with the wider tyres, but that could also have been due to the wheel alignment.

Attachments

• PXL_20230804_004930357.jpg
    PXL_20230804_004930357.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 87
  • PXL_20230804_005010473.jpg
    PXL_20230804_005010473.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 92

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
New tyres fitted today - 285/70/17 Maxxis MT. Definitely don't think anything bigger will fit on the rear door without blocking access to the smaller door. They also fill out the guards perfectly. Anything wider will poke out. Steering also feels a bit bit tighter with the wider tyres, but that could also have been due to the wheel alignment.
Sweet - so the 33's are good on the spare. I assume you're not mucking with the suspension (lift etc) until you see if it really needs it or not?

Reactions: Max

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sweet - so the 33's are good on the spare. I assume you're not mucking with the suspension (lift etc) until you see if it really needs it or not?
Correct. Won't bother until there are decent options in the market and/or if I need it. It drives superbly at the moment and I don't want to stuff that up. Made that mistake with a Ford Ranger and it drove like a bag of sh!t after

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That looks HOT. Scottish White at its finest .

Reactions: Max

Farglebah

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
‘It’s time to pay’ landed in my inbox at lunch today. Not quite yet Ineos, that’ll happen later on. Some progress though, the freighters are on their way.

For those interested, the invoice contained my VIN: 37XX
Hmm, I got mine on Monday and my VIN is 4166.

If I put together fragments of information, if 4181 was spotted at a Belgium dealer on 19th July then maybe my 4166 might have made it onboard Traviata before it left Zeebrugge on 21st July. That’s due East coast Aus early September. But it doesn’t stop in Sydney. Would they road it up from Melbourne? Would they choose another ship? Maybe it isn’t finished yet, maybe it’s already here…. Aaaahhhhh.

Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
Two questions about the Australian Version of the Grenadier.

1. Is there an Anderson Plug fitted at the rear to carry vehicle charging to a towed Camper/Caravan?
  2. Is there at this stage an accessory to carry a shover on the side channels at the side of the vehicle?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Two questions about the Australian Version of the Grenadier.

1. Is there an Anderson Plug fitted at the rear to carry vehicle charging to a towed Camper/Caravan?
  2. Is there at this stage an accessory to carry a shover on the side channels at the side of the vehicle?
No Anderson plug. I have made up a NATO plug to Anderson adapter but currently I believe there is only power to the NATO of you have the winch swtich turned on and are in P, N or D. Hopefully a software update will change that but if not I will bypass the relay to make the NATO plug live all the time.

As for carriers, Black Sheep In Switzerland and SLRV/Expedition HQ in Qld have made a Molle style panel that uses the rail at the top and the utility belt under the rear side windows to attach that you can attach stuff like shovels, Maxtrax, axes etc to

Local time
Reaction score
Inside the grenadier there are four attachment points where the Cargo Barrier can lock into, up above the windows. If you have no Cargo Barrier then they remain unused and vacant. What about a couple of brackets that slot into those unused attachment points either side, and they in turn are designed to clamp onto and cater for fishing rods to be located "INSIDE" the vehicle?

Local time
Reaction score
No Anderson plug. I have made up a NATO plug to Anderson adapter but currently I believe there is only power to the NATO of you have the winch swtich turned on and are in P, N or D. Hopefully a software update will change that but if not I will bypass the relay to make the NATO plug live all the time.

As for carriers, Black Sheep In Switzerland and SLRV/Expedition HQ in Qld have made a Molle style panel that uses the rail at the top and the utility belt under the rear side windows to attach that you can attach stuff like shovels, Maxtrax, axes etc to
Thanks for that Andrew

Back
Top Bottom