The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
Tightening bolts and adjusting threaded connections where there is soft mounting points (rubber/urethane bushings/isolation mounts) once they'd bedded in after some use.
For suspension yes, but for steering?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
Which I presume means the Grenadier is covered offroad for most situations, barring bad consequences of stupid decisions (e.g. 4x4 24/7 style)
Never presume on an insurance policy, ask and keep notes.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last Thursday afternoon just as we arrived home from our Tasmania trip I received a phone call from the Bris. dealer " Ignition" asking if they could have the car overnight... turns out the transfer case had been identified for replacement "as a precaution". So I dropped it off yesterday morning and collected it this afternoon. Can't speak highly enough of the dealership's positive and professional attitude and enthusiasm for the Grenadier. Marvellous 👍.
While there I saw a beautiful metallic red "utility" version, a light blue example with a 3/4 roof rack and a "not for sale" sign🤣
(I should add that the long "workshop"/ showroom has a collection of late model, high value (mainly European) second hand cars for sale....;) )
The was also a full size roof rack on a table. I didn't realise how big and heavy they are! "D" observed it was ".. a four man lift" to place it in position... not for the feint hearted!
All in all a positive experience.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I got a Youi policy yesterday (still in the cooling off period)
But they do say they won't pay if "22. the car being used in a manner or under conditions inappropriate for the type of car or outside the manufacturer's specifications or recommendations"

Which I presume means the Grenadier is covered offroad for most situations, barring bad consequences of stupid decisions (e.g. 4x4 24/7 style)
Agree but also under clause 19 the Grenadier can't be used in a four-wheel drive or adventure park.
I specifically asked them what that mean't in practice and the YOUI rep said something to the effect of driving the Grenadier in a specifically designed park or arena to use a 4wd's. It did not mean 4 wheel driving per se on public roads.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The was also a full size roof rack on a table. I didn't realise how big and heavy they are!
60kg is a decent weight to lift overhead. Percy Cerutty , that skinny old Aussie athletics coach reckoned a man couldn't consider himself "strong"unless he could lift his own bodyweight overhead.
Note : Percy walked the walk as did his skinny middle distance runners.
Things went downhill when they changed cement bags from 30 to 15 then 10kg.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Agree but also under clause 19 the Grenadier can't be used in a four-wheel drive or adventure park.
I specifically asked them what that mean't in practice and the YOUI rep said something to the effect of driving the Grenadier in a specifically designed park or arena to use a 4wd's. It did not mean 4 wheel driving per se on public roads.
Exactly as how I interpreted it, as did my lawyer
sg.jpg

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
For suspension yes, but for steering?
With a live axle front end suspension set up the steering and suspension are all the same, steering will move with the suspension, the steering is mounted to the axle and will move with it.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
60kg is a decent weight to lift overhead. Percy Cerutty , that skinny old Aussie athletics coach reckoned a man couldn't consider himself "strong"unless he could lift his own bodyweight overhead.
Note : Percy walked the walk as did his skinny middle distance runners.
Things went downhill when they changed cement bags from 30 to 15 then 10kg.
I realised after that it's not only the 60kg as such; but the weight effect 2m from the end. I.e it's all in "the moment"!😉😁

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Last Thursday afternoon just as we arrived home from our Tasmania trip I received a phone call from the Bris. dealer " Ignition" asking if they could have the car overnight... turns out the transfer case had been identified for replacement "as a precaution". So I dropped it off yesterday morning and collected it this afternoon. Can't speak highly enough of the dealership's positive and professional attitude and enthusiasm for the Grenadier. Marvellous 👍.
While there I saw a beautiful metallic red "utility" version, a light blue example with a 3/4 roof rack and a "not for sale" sign🤣
(I should add that the long "workshop"/ showroom has a collection of late model, high value (mainly European) second hand cars for sale....;) )
The was also a full size roof rack on a table. I didn't realise how big and heavy they are! "D" observed it was ".. a four man lift" to place it in position... not for the feint hearted!
All in all a positive experience.
White one @DenisM ??
I was there yesterday mid morning passing by on my walk and had another look / sat in the demo. I noticed a white one up at the end of the workshop area.

Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
Les - there is a thread on Aussie insurance for the Grenadier with heaps of recent quotes.

Based on my particulars I got insurance through YOUI for $1,065 - which was the cheapest I could find
Thanks mate Im onto it now
Cheers

Local time
Reaction score
Well today was meant to be delivery day , attempt 2.
But no , error codes that can't be cleared by all the boffins.
Still have no idea what the errors are.
But given the well known communication skills at IA , I'm not holding out hope.
The excitement and anticipation has officially evaporated.
I'm off for a hard run.
Tazzie I suspect your car may be allergic to you??

Local time
Reaction score
The last passenger to disembark

Attachments

• 6FB06748-BCF0-47F7-BE66-769CED7E2CC2_1_105_c.jpeg
    6FB06748-BCF0-47F7-BE66-769CED7E2CC2_1_105_c.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 33

Woody

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Boheme is due to dock in Port Kembla today. It left Zeebrugge in early July, so I am hopefully it has my Grenadier on board. Anyone else expecting their Grenadier in port at Port Kembla mid September?

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
I just got this from IA customer service. Basically saying my contract has been signed without my consent. My IG profile shows "ordered, contract signed and vehicle in production" Has anyone else had a contract listed as signed without having a contract?
Thank you very much for contacting INEOS Automotive.

I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to provide you with an important update regarding your contract, which appears to have been signed without your consent. I regret to inform you that I have not yet received any updates from the concerned team regarding this matter. However, I want to assure you that they are actively working to address the issue.

Once we receive confirmation that the matter has been resolved, a new contract will be retriggered for your review. Kindly confirm and sign the new contract when it becomes available.

Your satisfaction and peace of mind are of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to rectifying this situation as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns simultaneously, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to assist you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Ayokunle Ben

INEOS Grenadier Customer Service

Cheers

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Online portal for mine lists "contract signed" but I haven't seen it yet. No email , per above.

I just assumed that was because they'd made my Grenadier, and since "in production" is step 3, and "contract signed" is step 2, they'd changed settings as such

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My daughter has just sent me this photo from Cairns where she is working in her job as a landscape gardener when this magnificent example arrived! "They're multiplying"!! she chortled.
"The vehicle is from the Gold Coast and the driver is fielding a lot of questions from interested people 🤣" She's most impressed with the colour and configuration... even more so when she remarked to her boss that her Dad has "a white one" 🙄 and she rode in it in Tasmania a couple of weeks ago!😄Screenshot_20230913_125134_WhatsApp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom