The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
I'd like to suggest that it would be well worth your while having a chat to the local Ineos Australia team about this....
Contacted the local agents and they said they would follow up with Regional manager for WA

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Sounds like he has been struck down with the JeanMercer disease.
Now don't make him feel bad. I know, it's just a joke. I've known Tazzieman, Jean and you for a long time, more or less from the beginning. It's crazy how time flies away.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
My daughter has just sent me this photo from Cairns where she is working in her job as a landscape gardener when this magnificent example arrived! "They're multiplying"!! she chortled.
"The vehicle is from the Gold Coast and the driver is fielding a lot of questions from interested people 🤣" She's most impressed with the colour and configuration... even more so when she remarked to her boss that her Dad has "a white one" 🙄 and she rode in it in Tasmania a couple of weeks ago!😄View attachment 7826697
I so envy you Australians for the roobar.
Every time I drive the hollow roads in my forest and another branch hits the front, I get annoyed.
In those days, the bars were still allowed to be mounted. The pseudo-foam bars that are on the market are pure optics, a joke.

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Last Thursday afternoon just as we arrived home from our Tasmania trip I received a phone call from the Bris. dealer " Ignition" asking if they could have the car overnight... turns out the transfer case had been identified for replacement "as a precaution". So I dropped it off yesterday morning and collected it this afternoon. Can't speak highly enough of the dealership's positive and professional attitude and enthusiasm for the Grenadier. Marvellous 👍.
While there I saw a beautiful metallic red "utility" version, a light blue example with a 3/4 roof rack and a "not for sale" sign🤣
(I should add that the long "workshop"/ showroom has a collection of late model, high value (mainly European) second hand cars for sale....;) )
The was also a full size roof rack on a table. I didn't realise how big and heavy they are! "D" observed it was ".. a four man lift" to place it in position... not for the feint hearted!
All in all a positive experience.
I got a similar call last Thursday. They replaced my transfer case on Monday. Can't fault Purnell here in Sydney. The service is top class

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Online portal for mine lists "contract signed" but I haven't seen it yet. No email , per above.

I just assumed that was because they'd made my Grenadier, and since "in production" is step 3, and "contract signed" is step 2, they'd changed settings as such
The portal lists my as Grenadier as in production despite the fact it was delivered last week so wouldn't rely on it for anything...

Reactions: Sam

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
The portal lists my as Grenadier as in production despite the fact it was delivered last week so wouldn't rely on it for anything...
Correct - the IA notice is 2 months behind. I got the same notice, yet my vehicle is on the Trav down awaiting docking at Melb.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
(just received contract… so maybe things are improving a little)
Yes, I think they are improving too. Got my contract last night - order placed October 2022.

3 weeks ago, when I emailed Ineos Australia hoping to rattle the contract cage, they replied that my contract would be in the next batch to be issued and that it would be 'soon'.

So 1. contracts are released in batches and 2. soon = 3 weeks or so.

;)

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For their use, not yours, Try getting a copy of the recording.
I actually had a win on this recently. The company went back and found the recording of my conversation with them, and they found they gave me the wrong advice - gave me $1000 as compensation
So it can work in your favor.
(It did take quite a fight though)

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For their use, not yours, Try getting a copy of the recording.
Under privacy law you do have some rights to request to see any information a company holds about you, which doesn’t mean they will necessarily make it easy or quick for you to access but you do have some rights. There are some exemptions though, one of which is if there are anticipated legal proceedings in relation to the matter in which case you would have to use discovery as part of the legal proceedings to access it. They do have to provide a written rationale for refusing to give you access. They are allowed to charge you at reasonable clerical rates for making it available though.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My old work use to record and we always made it available for free (except court cases where a small fee was charged), but some of these companies make it very hard, on purpose. Some even record using the loophole of training.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Update on mine: error code now fixed but car cannot be released until the Great Software Update. And nobody knows when that will be.
How much interest on $120k am I losing/week?

Back
Top Bottom