The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
Been checking the Australian Register of Approved Vehicles two/three times each week, past 4 weeks, since my car landed in port.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, then at 5pm today......BOOOOM!!

I know what registration means ...but what does it really mean: Getting hands on the car; does anyone know??
Mine was registered the same day as the RAV and delivered the following day.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
It means they stuck the new side lights on.
Hopefully they'll find someone to attend to mine. Next week would be fine , thanks.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No idea. Nobody knows anything!
My agent said last week he didn't have my car yet.

This morning he texted me to confirm that my full payment had been received by INEOS.

He never mentioned having received my car so I assume he still doesn't have it - so either someone else is fitting these indicators or he incredibly forget to tell me he has the car !!

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
but my agent does not have my Grenadier
Right, well yours may not be as quick as mine then, but still a good sign. Means INEOS has installed the indicators so the agent won’t need to do that when it gets to them and they can register straight away.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
agree - it's another step in the right direction.

It is however, an interesting coincidence that on the same day INEOS confirmed they received my second and final payment for the car - it's registered as an approved vehicle!!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
agree - it's another step in the right direction.

It is however, an interesting coincidence that on the same day INEOS confirmed they received my second and final payment for the car - it's registered as an approved vehicle!!

My car had the indicator replaced by Joel from Ineos at the port, he told me that personally at the agents while I dropped the rego plates to them about two weeks before It arrived there..they didn't know when it was coming virtually until it was on the truck...That was my case...my car was registered the day I picked her up...hang in there

Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
I just counted 15 RO RO Vehicles lining up to get into Melbourne port - it seems like only 3 can dock at any one time.
More delays by the look of it.
My ship is at anchor just outside Fremantle. Other ships come and go with containers on board but this RORO just sits there doing nothing. Thats been the case for well over a week now and that puts it well overdue for Its Melbourne and Brisbane berthings. Surely Ineos (read Ineos Australia)must know what the holdup is, as its the only ship at anchor at the moment.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
My ship is at anchor just outside Fremantle. Other ships come and go with containers on board but this RORO just sits there doing nothing. Thats been the case for well over a week now and that puts it well overdue for Its Melbourne and Brisbane berthings. Surely Ineos (read Ineos Australia)must know what the holdup is, as its the only ship at anchor at the moment.
Traviata was supposed to dock this evening but it's now scheduled for 3am tomorrow (Monday) and leave at 8am Wednesday.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The RoRo ships dock here and there was a cruise ship docked until yesterday
1693120095268.png

1693119958942.png

Local time
Reaction score
Been checking the Australian Register of Approved Vehicles two/three times each week, past 4 weeks, since my car landed in port.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, then at 5pm today......BOOOOM!!

I know what registration means ...but what does it really mean: Getting hands on the car; does anyone know??
Which port? Mine ship arrived 25 days ago. Nada so far. (Brisbane)

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
My car is on the same boat and it must have a lot of grenadierson it given the number of us who are following it. For once there is a bonus to being in the west 😁😁.

Cheers
Steve

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I reckon mine was offloaded there on that day.
So much for "should be here by the end of the month"
July...
yes. That RoRo delivery is a mystery because Grenadiers from the next Grenadier ship to kembla have been in customers hands since 3 days!

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
yes. That RoRo delivery is a mystery because Grenadiers from the next Grenadier ship to kembla have been in customers hands since 3 days!
Mine was one of the ones from the Figaro that docked on the 11th and I picked up on the 23rd. To the best of my knowledge there were 20 Grenadiers for the Sydney Agent on the Figaro and they all went there within a week. There are 3 possibilities I can think of for the previous ship.
1. There were actually no Grenadiers on it.
2. There was a Quarantine finding on the ship which apparently adds up to 6 additional weeks for clearance
3. They are all interstate or regional deliveries and they are having trouble scheduling transporters.

Back
Top Bottom