The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
My Vin ends in 7557. Was finished in October 23 and been sitting in Zeebrugge for 2 months
Same here- VIN 7811. Agent mentioned that it may have been re made as my inital delivery date was April 23

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
@TheDocAUS photos in due course please, then I can live vicariously for the next 7 weeks if you don't mind! Trialmaster, Scottish White but I still haven't chosen all the extras that I think I may want.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
After the dealer gets mine, there is quite a few accessories to go on, so I am not expecting a quick turn around. I am telling myself end of February, until I hear the dealer has it!

Dealer must install:
  1. Roof rack;
  2. Checker plate;
  3. LED lightbar;
  4. Readarc TowPro (INEOS has suspended installs for the time being);
  5. Roo Bar;
  6. Window tint; and
  7. Picnic Table.
And all six new owners on the same boat will want their cars yesterday.

Last edited:

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
1. ✔️
2. I've changed my mind and given they are load bearing will add.
3. Lightbar yes but red for pig chasing!
4. No, but with a heavy trailer they are excellent, maybe if need arises.
5. ✔️
6. Think I'll wait and see.
7. Side steps ordered.
I did order a front winch only because post order doesn't seem possible, at least they are hidden and you don't look like a total wanker.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Car arrives at the dealer later today. Should be ready mid next week.

17th ship docked, 24th at the dealer, approx 31st delivered. Excellent, Tonsberg due Brisie 14/3/24, I wonder if SLRV can beat that and make it a birthday present for me? Hang on in this game of Snakes and Ladders it has to get past Melbourne, -groans in despair!

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
17th ship docked, 24th at the dealer, approx 31st delivered. Excellent, Tonsberg due Brisie 14/3/24, I wonder if SLRV can beat that and make it a birthday present for me? Hang on in this game of Snakes and Ladders it has to get past Melbourne, -groans in despair!

That is not a normal turn round (it seems really quick). It helps there are only 6 cars for Purnell Adventure on that ship. Plus I have paid for my car and I have heard previously INEOS gives priority to cars already paid for, through the Port to the dealer.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WW Site has been updated use CRN: 6200002600 in track and trace all the way through the mid 2620’s. lots of S/N’s in the 11,000’s-12,000’s being loaded up as we speak.

Still didn’t find mine though 🤨

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That is not a normal turn round (it seems really quick). It helps there are only 6 cars for Purnell Adventure on that ship. Plus I have paid for my car and I have heard previously INEOS gives priority to cars already paid for, through the Port to the dealer.

Quote from Ineos Australia.
We will automatically generate your payment request via an email with the bank details to make the payment included.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quote from Ineos Australia.
We will automatically generate your payment request via an email with the bank details to make the payment included.
As the ship approached the port you get the Invoice for Final Payment. You decide when to pay, INEOS only states it must be 48 hours before pick up - giving INEOS time to confirm payment and give clearance to the dealer.

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As the ship approached the port you get the Invoice for Final Payment. You decide when to pay, INEOS only states it must be 48 hours before pick up - giving INEOS time to confirm payment and give clearance to the dealer.
Yes, I'll be checking mine out at the dealer beforehand

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WW Site has been updated use CRN: 6200002600 in track and trace all the way through the mid 2620’s. lots of S/N’s in the 11,000’s-12,000’s being loaded up as we speak.

Still didn’t find mine though 🤨
You're not alone, mine has "disappeared" on board. Dealer did say it's on its way though 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom