The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
He's just as memorable as the Sheik of Scrubby Creek - Chad Morgan - (who is still with us)
I bumped into him doing a concert at Halls Creek WA Kimberley's one night. The local Abbos loved him then and I remember his wife was set up in some sort of trailer van thing selling toffee apples to the local kids at interval. I think I was the only white fella in the audience at the time. I don't think he or any one else would be wanting to do that these days. Too much "humbug" around the place.

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
<Apparently> the original error code was able to be cleared , but under directive from IA <recall notice> they are not releasing any cars until the Great Software Update has been done.
Hmmm This could be the reason for radio silence from INEOS and Magic Automotive on my vehicle that left in transit in June..:unsure:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Paid my final balance today - agents says that loading the update is not a problem, should be delivered next week.
Not too many sleeps now ....... or not too many not sleeps now.
After the first 3 not sleeps , you will sleep soundly.
Ask me how I know 🥹

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Today marks 496 days since deposit and almost 3 weeks since paid for a car built in January.
Well, I have the save delivery schedule as DaveB. If I bump him to him, I'll buy him a beer, I believe he needs one for waiting so patiently!!
When we visit The Real Tazzie, if I drive past you Tazzie, I will toot my cycling horn as a sign of respect!!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well, I have the save delivery schedule as DaveB. If I bump him to him, I'll buy him a beer, I believe he needs one for waiting so patiently!!
When we visit The Real Tazzie, if I drive past you Tazzie, I will toot my cycling horn as a sign of respect!!
Believe me , I'm not waiting patiently now.
And that comes from someone who wouldn't have survived 38 years as a Dr without being a patient person.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Believe me , I'm not waiting patiently now.
And that comes from someone who wouldn't have survived 38 years as a Dr without being a patient person.
I recall many of your posts where you were the calming voice settling the troops - hold the line Tazzie, you are very close

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
But sounds like you’re nearly there.
In 1996 I asked my house builder if we'd be in by Christmas , as initially promised.
"Christmas is just a date" is what he replied.
We moved into the house in late June 97.
The house was finished 5 months later when the renderer finally extracted his digit.
One of several reasons I refuse to move house until I'm carted out.

crany

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
Today marks 496 days since deposit and almost 3 weeks since paid for a car built in January.
I’m in the same boat, 3 weeks since I paid and still waiting. Ineos sent the wrong invoice to my finance provider, that was $5500 less then the correct invoice so they have to refund the full amount back to start over again and it’s been 3 weeks and they still haven’t processed the refund.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I paid basically cash , No finance. So I can't blame paperwork.

Chris T

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
🤦‍♂️and put the reservation time on top of that!

But sounds like you’re nearly there.

Mine been in transit since June some time. And no word since🤔
The Gold Coast dealer was kind enough to tell me the name of the boat my Grenadier was getting shipped on, so I could trace it on its journey from Belgium (the export port) and the stops along the way. The pain of waiting was a bit easier as I could see it slowly getting closer and when things were delayed I could see why and where it was stuck (The boat was delayed in Melbourne for about an extra week or so due to industrial action there).

Your dealer should have access to the same information.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is sitting off the coast from Fremantle. Agent says mid November delivery.
1695731330097.png

Nocrays

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score
The Gold Coast dealer was kind enough to tell me the name of the boat my Grenadier was getting shipped on, so I could trace it on its journey from Belgium (the export port) and the stops along the way. The pain of waiting was a bit easier as I could see it slowly getting closer and when things were delayed I could see why and where it was stuck (The boat was delayed in Melbourne for about an extra week or so due to industrial action there).

Your dealer should have access to the same information.
Thanks Chris.

I have seen that the east coast dealers seem to be better informed than here in the West.

I agree that the better informed the better the experience waiting for the Vehicle. Actually the number of ppl who continually ask me if my car is here yet is probably the more annoying aspect of the delay. Itll arrive one day im sure...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom