The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Would you pay for an electric step/electric step slider?

• Yes, step only (not suitable for serious off-road use)

• Yes, slider only (off-road suitable)

• Yes, either / both

• No

• Price: between $5-7.5k USD

• Between $4-5k USD

• Between $3-4k USD

• Between $2-3k USD

• Let’s be realistic, they won’t be less than $2k

• I’m broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve been messaging all the usual suspects that produce electric steps and/or rock sliders with steps integrated for other vehicles. So far they all say that they do not have plans to produce electric steps for the Grenadier. Usually it’s a flat “no” and if I’m lucky I’ll occasionally get a vague “not at this time.” So I figured I’d attempt to do some rudimentary data collection so I can go back to them and say “Hey power step gods, there are X number of Grenadier owners looking for this product that would pay roughly Y dollars, let’s do this!”

If you’re interested, please fill out the poll. I enabled multi-choice so please indicate both your interest (or lack thereof) and the rough maximum price you would pay for this product. In the comments it might be useful to list any potential manufacturers you like as well.

I know there have been a few threads about this and a number of you have also made inquiries, but I don’t believe anyone has tried to formalize a group buy yet. And yes, I know that there is currently an electric step out China (Summer Auto Parts) that a couple of retailers have begun to carry under various names. The Summer step is not suitable for off-road use, and personally speaking, I would like to see a product from a more reputable/well known producer.

Cheers.
-Toot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom