The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Electric Side Steps

Toot

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Same Here I reached out to Rockslide Engineering. I figured the more Grenadier owners that reach out showing that there is interest the more likely they may start working on them. These would be such a great option for Overlanding and getting the wife back in since I moved to 35"'s. Funny that my Grenadier on 35's makes my Jeep 392 on 37's look small.
View attachment 7867580

View attachment 7867581
I just emailed. Hope others do too these are sweet!

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
I recently installed the steps from Summer Auto Parts. Their delivery was fast, taking less than a week, and their communication was consistently prompt and responsive. Although the instructions provided were not very comprehensive, requiring some problem-solving on my part, the final outcome was great. The side steps look and perform great, meeting my expectations for good quality and subtle appearance while being ready for use when needed. Initially, I was concerned about their stability since they attach to the body rather than the frame, but after testing, there were no issues at all.

In addition to the shared info in this thread for these steps, I added sealant between the plaque and body where hardware connects, as I had to remove some original water seals. Next, cut the plastic trim for the mechanism to fold; I found 7 inches worked well. Lastly, plan wire placement inside the cabin; I routed mine under the door frame channel where other wires run. For grounding, use the spot behind the driver's side footrest.

Everyone has different preferences for side steps or rock sliders. These fit what I was looking for, and it's great to see the variety increasing so there’s something for everyone.
Did the Lambda Ineos logos come with it or did you add those? Mine do not have those, nice touch

alexplore

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Not who you asked but I did the adjustable and love it. Huge difference.
I did the non adjustable, it improved a lot the driving experience. I have done three improvements for my needs in my Grenadier, the Fox stabilizer, the Wolbox digital mirror and this electric side steps from Summer Auto parts. All of them great additions for me. Super happy with all of them.

Last edited:

NEKO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Not who you asked but I did the adjustable and love it. Huge difference.
Same here…adjustable version and was absolutely plug and play. 15 min install in my garage.

Back
Top Bottom