The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Double cab / pickup gets a name ~ Quartermaster

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
all what are the chances it makes it to the states. We have two Grennys on order, not sure if we will go through with both or just with mine but we will see. Would make more sense for the Grenny and the QM.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
all what are the chances it makes it to the states. We have two Grennys on order, not sure if we will go through with both or just with mine but we will see. Would make more sense for the Grenny and the QM.
It was confirmed by GC in the last (not yesterday’s) Q&A the QM will be coming Stateside.

Still blows my mind - as will the price. I can’t see it being cheaper than the SW because of the extra tax it will be charged. 🐔🍗

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
It was confirmed by GC in the last (not yesterday’s) Q&A the QM will be coming Stateside.

Still blows my mind - as will the price. I can’t see it being cheaper than the SW because of the extra tax it will be charged. 🐔🍗

We’ve known that for a while. Greg put it to rest a good while back

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I must be working too much because I definitely missed that. That is definitely some great news.

Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
OK????
The quartermaster with the same spec as my Wagon has gone from $AUD$121k to
View attachment 7819855Damn it looks good though View attachment 7819858View attachment 7819860View attachment 7819861View attachment 7819862
Strange…. For me early pricing was 112kish same spec copied to the ute takes it to $133k
23k uplift for you, 21k for my spec.

Either way its great to see it and the outside is amazing but the interior eg the rear seat space and look very impressive, also I love the re usage of the spare rear wheel lockable storage in the ute.

Happy to wait for my original grenadier but will admit after selling my old ute less than 2 weeks ago it does appeal……

DDG

Local time
Reaction score
This is a strange time for pricing. Near hyper inflation. I trust that the market will find a proper price by next year. Stupid protectionist chicken tax will make this dual cab one very rare truck in the US. Which might make it actually WORTH the price. Crazy times

Back
Top Bottom