The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DaveB Vehicle Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
So, are you saying that after the vehicle lands, it could still be another month or so? sheeeet, I just sold my daily driver too - I've possibly jumped the gun.
Well that's my experience. So be warned!

Reactions: HT

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was actually real a month ago. Yet I still have no car!
I'll see you and raise you - mine has been in Australia for 4 weeks and NO ONE can tell me where it is or what the problem is.

Maybe they tried to drive it off the ship, it wouldn't start- so they left it there and it's now back started in Zeebrugge!!

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'll see you and raise you - mine has been in Australia for 4 weeks and NO ONE can tell me where it is or what the problem is.

Maybe they tried to drive off the ship, it wouldn't start- so they left it there and it's now back started in Zeebrugge!!
Out where you live there are probably 43 locals living in it

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I hope so - you would get a new car AND the prize for the quickest delivery after ship docking
I know of one person in QLD who managed 13 days. So I have lost that one already

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
It really is starting to get very real for you guys in Oz.

Personally I can’t wait, as all the best off-road vids, adventures and accessories seem to come out of Oz.

I heard that it is going to be the choice of vehicle for every Bogan to drive in 2024, but don’t let me put you off !!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It should be in port offloading but it has dropped anchor and going in circles.
View attachment 7824429
Back in mid July there were 4 RoRo's containing Grenadiers parked outside Port Philip heads in Victoria for 14 days whilst space was found at the Port.

Melbourne Port is a total shitshow for car imports.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Local time
Reaction score
So, are you saying that after the vehicle lands, it could still be another month or so? sheeeet, I just sold my daily driver too - I've possibly jumped the gun.
Mine has been in country over 8-9 weeks so far and at the dealer since 30th june….
Everything pdi / recall done, accessories fitted, rego application form completed in person and signed etc etc… so now its just the indicators.

Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Mine has been in country over 8-9 weeks so far and at the dealer since 30th june….
Everything pdi / recall done, accessories fitted, rego application form completed in person and signed etc etc… so now its just the indicators.
Oke I missed it but what is with this indicators ? :p
Do they use different blinker fluid or do they have to be mounted upside down to work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom