The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
You’re the best. Thank you. MM Trailmaster with black roof and winch. 7182
I looked through the ones on the lot, I did not see that vin on the few MM with black contrasting roofs. There was one Trialmaster with a winch but it had a red frame and the vin was different…

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
OK, just got back from taking delivery. Everything went smooth. I’ll post some info about what they told me about upcoming deliveries in a bit after I unwind with a glass or two…
Nice Rig!

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here are a few pix of the lot, there were over 30 there

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 100

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK, just got back from taking delivery. Everything went smooth. I’ll post some info about what they told me about upcoming deliveries in a bit after I unwind with a glass or two…
Hey All - for what it is worth the license plate area appears centered and balanced on the bumper! Unlike some of the photos we have seen in discussion.

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was the 3rd delivery at Curry. When I was there at 3pm, they only had a total of 8 MCOs so far Despite having over 30 trucks on the lot. But they are now able to receive them digitally, so they should receive them quicker. If your truck is there, once they receive the MCO, you will be able to pick it up. The finance guy, Sal, was great, the paperwork took less than 10 minutes. He even said he couldn’t offer me the extended warranty and PPF extras as their 3rd party vendor was not set up yet. Which worked out great because I would have passed on all of them. Right now they only have Santander and BofA for financing. Ally Bank is not yet in the rotation. If you plan on financing through the dealer, don’t bother with Santander, their rates are not competitive. (~9.4%). Go with BofA, I am getting 5.94% 60mos, you run the financing through the dealer. Michael Fiore was great, they took in my trade in, swapped my plates, went over all the functions and details with me. You do receive some swag, an Ineos vest, hat and water bottle I think, I didn’t look in the bag they gave me. I didn’t get a Belstaff jacket as mine was just a base wagon. There is a chirp if you exceed the speed limit by +2mph that you have to manually turn off each time by scrolling through a few screens which will be a PITA. It has been covered in other threads.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
AFAIK we do. It would be pretty disappointing at this point if we don’t.
I asked Michael and he said we get a voucher for a free jacket from Belstaff. So it's separate from delivery.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
I love the green with the white roof. It's a great looking spec. I should have introduced myself. I am the guy in the hat. I was parked in front of you. I went for a drive. They need to put on some of the options.

Attachments

• IMG_7367.jpeg
    IMG_7367.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 88

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I love the green with the white roof. It's a great looking spec. I should have introduced myself. I am the guy in the hat. I was parked in front of you. I went for a drive. They need to put on some of the options.
Yes! Great to briefly meet with you, you picked a great combo…when will you take delivery?

Local time
Reaction score
Yes! Great to briefly meet with you, you picked a great combo…when will you take delivery?
Thursday is the plan. They need to get it cleaned up. I order the steps that they have but I am starting to think about some after market options that might look better. Need to make up my mind. I am certainly going to add one of those mirrors connected to a camera like they have on GMC trucks. Using the rearview mirror is like driving a delivery van.

Local time
Reaction score
That Blue Truck/white roof with the red frame is really sharp as well. I might need to get my son the pickup in that spec so I can drive that one...

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thursday is the plan. They need to get it cleaned up. I order the steps that they have but I am starting to think about some after market options that might look better. Need to make up my mind. I am certainly going to add one of those mirrors connected to a camera like they have on GMC trucks. Using the rearview mirror is like driving a delivery van.
I pick mine up at 10am this Thurs too. Please share what aftermarket sidesteps you’ve seen. I did not order any oem ones for my gren.

Local time
Reaction score
I pick mine up at 10am this Thurs too. Please share what aftermarket sidesteps you’ve seen. I did not order any oem ones for my gren.
https://www.blacksheep-innovations.com/ineos-grenadier/.

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@SandyChamois, Congrats on your pick up today. Nice color combo. Did Curry put a dealer decal on the back of your truck?
Asking because I want to ask them not to do it on mine if they are. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom