The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Curry Ineos Grenadier of Danbury (previously Thread for the Tri State Dealer as yet unannounced)

SandyChamois

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
I went back today to drive them again and let my wife drive one. Told me the same. Stopped at Starbucks (michael let us take the truck solo which was amazing) to make sure a venti fit in the cup holder. Can’t wait until ours arrives in a couples week to take her home.
I see you used Apple CarPlay on the Nav in that photo. Can you tell us how that worked? Was it wireless via bluetooth, or connected via charging cable?

SVP7

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I test drove the black Fieldmaster demo they have in stock yesterday. Nice ride. Definitely a more solid and stiffer feel than the Jeep, Defender and Mercedes trucks I have owned in the past. Michael and Sal are very helpful and insightful. Heard the same on an early to mid December delivery.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If no one else is going to comment on that review I guess I will.. all of those guys have collectively never taken 1 tire off tarmac and lord knows don’t ask them about a transfer case!
Could the guy in the tshirt w/the neck beard actually wear a shirt that didn’t come directly off the floor or his hamper?

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Morning lady is in Baltimore and offloading a day early. One step closer and the rig is stateside

Morning lady is in Baltimore and offloading a day early. One step closer and the rig is stateside.
Assuming only four more weeks to go now.
Any thoughts on which insurance company we will use given Ineos is a brand new vehicle, wondering how much it will cost.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Started looking for quotes online and nothing really comes up. I know some people have gotten quotes from State Farm and USAA and they were in line with similar vehicles. Someone in Washington state said they were quoted $750 for 6 months.

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
State Farm just quoted me $170/month but contingent to what the safety features are once they get all of the information.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
State Farm just quoted me $170/month but contingent to what the safety features are once they get all of the information.
How does that compare with your other vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom