The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Batch and hold

AWo

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Maybe there is not enough parking place in Hambach anymore and the cars need to be shifted to the dealers...the last numbers I heard about the output per day was 30 units (but that is 4-6 weeks old).

Cheers
AWo

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just imagine there are problems, are the dealer and workshop guys are educated on the Grenadier, do they have their diagnostics gear ready and stand-by to help? Has anyone asked that at their dealership?

Cheers
AWo
my dealer told me two weeks ago that they were programming their Grenadier diagnosis devices.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
@Halliwell Jones Chester

i know Steve is busy but incase have time can you give us your view on the above ques from AWo?
Batteries should be alright, as being in transport mode a lot of items are switched off.

@AWo We have our brand new diagnostics equipment in and all setup ready to go, been tried on our PTO-2 and customer vehicle along with INEOS after sales managers who individually visit each Agent to go through the PDI process with tech's.

Rest assured we're ready to go as soon as we get the go-ahead, I'm sure all other Agents are in the same boat and ready too.

Local time
Reaction score
Batteries should be alright, as being in transport mode a lot of items are switched off.

@AWo We have our brand new diagnostics equipment in and all setup ready to go, been tried on our PTO-2 and customer vehicle along with INEOS after sales managers who individually visit each Agent to go through the PDI process with tech's.

Rest assured we're ready to go as soon as we get the go-ahead, I'm sure all other Agents are in the same boat and ready too.
You must be so frustrated Steve all ready to go but no software to flash do you have any more info on the delay?
Can you get the coustomer vechicle out of transport mode?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
You must be so frustrated Steve all ready to go but no software to flash do you have any more info on the delay?
Can you get the coustomer vechicle out of transport mode?
We can do yes, but waiting for the software update before we can release. I feel a lot more at ease after seeing the equipment plugged into the vehicle, obviously can't go into specifics but nothing worried me in the slightest.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We can do yes, but waiting for the software update before we can release. I feel a lot more at ease after seeing the equipment plugged into the vehicle, obviously can't go into specifics but nothing worried me in the slightest.
Thanks Steve. Any idea what type of diagnostic tool the owners can use for code reading etc. Will be wanting to purchase one from the off.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you going to beat @Jean Mercier for having it on the road and in YOUR drive?
I think I will be beaten anyway, and I don't mind: there are a few other forum members whose car is at the dealer! But perhaps I am the only one who went already 3 times to watch the car. :cool:
My dealer is at less than 30 min driving.

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. Any idea what type of diagnostic tool the owners can use for code reading etc. Will be wanting to purchase one from the off.
Mine is and I'm not happy at all, it seems to have been there ages, I have the chassis number and still no vehicle.
Hi @Annee, is it at the dealer and " within sight" so to speak or still at Hambach

Wayneos

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
I think I will be beaten anyway, and I don't mind: there are a few other forum members whose car is at the dealer! But perhaps I am the only one who went already 3 times to watch the car. :cool:
My dealer is at less than 30 min driving.
I could have sworn those numbers were reversed.. ;)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
... do they have their diagnostics gear ready and stand-by to help? Has anyone asked that at their dealership?
As a dealer, if someone asked me if my staff was trained and if I had my equipment ready - I would of course reply honestly, "No, we are completely clueless, and what equipment do you mean?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom