The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Batch and hold

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Let me know if I'm wrong... I guess that batch & hold means that they produce a certain number of cars and put them in hold until they are tested thoroughfully. After testing they will introduce the solutions to the problems that could be emerged.
Is that a right interpretation? And how long a similar procedure will take? And the batch are country selected? Lot of questions, due to the waiting obsession...:giggle:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As there are obviously more than 1000 cars built by now and no known customer has his car by now you can assume that there are more than a 1000 „batch and hold“ vehicles produced. Do to say all produced cars are b&h

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am amazed by the incredible financial strength of Ineos. After the colossal investment, not putting even one of the 1,000 cars already built up for sale is an incredible act of force. I just hope that such seriousness will pay off and not end up being a problem. The trend, especially in Europe, towards electric cars etc, risks with each passing day of making the life of a new car with an internal combustion engine difficult... I understand that even the spread of news about problems would make the operation even more difficult, but I think the time has come to leave the floor to the owners too...

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
I am amazed by the incredible financial strength of Ineos. After the colossal investment, not putting even one of the 1,000 cars already built up for sale is an incredible act of force. I just hope that such seriousness will pay off and not end up being a problem. The trend, especially in Europe, towards electric cars etc, risks with each passing day of making the life of a new car with an internal combustion engine difficult... I understand that even the spread of news about problems would make the operation even more difficult, but I think the time has come to leave the floor to the owners too...

It’s not that much, 50,000,000 euros without tax, the issue is the on going cost of production with no sight of income

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Great news Spaniel, "Enjoy!!"
Actually.... this means "we who also wait" will be able to badger you with questions as well as Jean Mercier!
The forum chatter was that "things" might happen in March....
It's March... things are happening.... but it's not the "Ides of March"...well not yet!:cool:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
are they all on trickle chargers or do they have the battery(s) disconnected these 1000's of idle Grennies?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s not that much, 50,000,000 euros without tax, the issue is the on going cost of production with no sight of income
Hambach does have income though ~ last reported at €70 million.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Just imagine there are problems, are the dealer and workshop guys are educated on the Grenadier, do they have their diagnostics gear ready and stand-by to help? Has anyone asked that at their dealership?

Cheers
AWo

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Halliwell Jones Chester

i know Steve is busy but incase have time can you give us your view on the above ques from AWo?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just imagine there are problems, are the dealer and workshop guys are educated on the Grenadier, do they have their diagnostics gear ready and stand-by to help? Has anyone asked that at their dealership?
Yes.

From social media it's evident that there have been various rounds of training on the technical side. Both home and away.

The Ineos tech team have even been getting their training in too:

Screenshot_20230307_154750.jpgScreenshot_20230307_154844.jpg

Back
Top Bottom