The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AUSTRALIA: Third party suppliers for the Grenadier

ChaosDogg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
Thanks, the description is calling these removable infill panels.

Knowing that, I still cannot see the infill panel bolts in the images. Must be a very slick setup.

I have these and can confirm that the infill is removable. If you look at the photo you'll see a couple of the holes are filled in on the panel itself, there's a screw that hold the infill in place.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Updated and new links.

ROOF SHELF (INTERIOR REAR)
  1. KAON rear roof shelf here;
  2. GrenX rear roof shelf (they have taken over from @ninetubes, look here. This is the shelf I have installed);
  3. Get Good Gear Roof Shelf is here. @Kilchoman has one installed;
  4. Offroad-Tec Cargo rack here;
  5. Bison Gear Rear Roof Shelf (based in Poland, sends products worldwide). Installed on AU Spec car here;
  6. LeTech rear roof storage compartment here (Super premium pricing). It a compartment rather than a simple shelf; and
  7. APB Trading's rear roof shelf (UK based).
The LeTech is over 11 times the price of the KAON shelf, so I had to use a new phrase Super premium pricing, but it is lockable compartment, rather than a simple shelf. It can be used as a gun case in certain locations apparently (please do you own research).

Last edited:

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Updated and new links.

ROOF SHELF (INTERIOR REAR)
  1. KAON rear roof shelf here;
  2. GrenX rear roof shelf (they have taken over from @ninetubes, look here. This is the shelf I have installed);
  3. Get Good Gear Roof Shelf is here. @Kilchoman has one installed;
  4. Offroad-Tec Cargo rack here;
  5. Bison Gear Rear Roof Shelf (based in Poland, sends products worldwide). Installed on AU Spec car here;
  6. LeTech rear roof storage compartment here (Super premium pricing). It a compartment rather than a simple shelf; and
  7. APB Trading's rear roof shelf (UK based).
The LeTech is over 11 times the price of the KAON shelf, so I had to use a new phrase Super premium pricing, but it is lockable compartment, rather than a simple shelf. It can be used as a gun case in certain locations apparently (please do you own research).
The GrenX link above no longer takes you to the shelf and I can't find it on their site, maybe @ninetubes has taken it back?

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
Can you show a picture of the securing mechanism to the headrests?
Page 7 of the installation manual illustrates how.

I'm really liking Kaon's installation instructions. very well written and illustrated.
Cheers
Steve

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Page 7 of the installation manual illustrates how.

I'm really liking Kaon's installation instructions. very well written and illustrated.
Cheers
Steve
That was smart thing to do, using the headrests - remembering it is a light weight barrier.

Back
Top Bottom