The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ASPW wants a Grenadier

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
ASPW flying all the way to Toogoom in sunny Queensland to drive the mighty Grenadier……and dump shit on it.
He'll go home devastated the kangaroos have beaten him to it.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cart sprung + "Centre console (self-made PVC)"
…and, as even the mildly spoken Robert Pepper says, if you compare its offroad performance with any of the current better vehicles, It’d get slaughtered... Very reliable, but not very good value;
over 200,000 for an accessories showroom on badly sprung wheels__

Local time
Reaction score
Well, that was far more positive from ASPW than expected... Still banging on about the footwell. I'm 6ft on the dot, I've got a major spinal injury & have driven mine with no issues whatsoever. I actually really like the seating position & the footrest, have never been more comfortable in an offroad vehicle before. Horses for courses I suppose.

LeftCoastOverland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, that was far more positive from ASPW than expected... Still banging on about the footwell. I'm 6ft on the dot, I've got a major spinal injury & have driven mine with no issues whatsoever. I actually really like the seating position & the footrest, have never been more comfortable in an offroad vehicle before. Horses for courses I suppose.
That smile of his says it all… I say by Christmas of 2024 he’ll give up on that 2.8L 78 series and get himself in line for a Grenadier

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just back to the footwell , the small elephant in the room is his sedentary lifestyle. Many hours behind the wheel (trucker's/cabbie's back..) plus many hours editing films (+/- in the back of a troopy...what a nightmare) and engaging his accolytes via pc. Often very tense!
It makes for a glassback that does not enjoy spannering , changing tyres , hooking up vans , rugged walks etc.
Yoga and some bodywork - and the footwell would melt away.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
Very honest review and I appreciated it. Didn't think I was going to but did. He was smiling a lot when driving it. I am happy that the US is LHD so the bump isn't an issue.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
I really don't understand the footrest issue or why some say they are sitting in an awkward position. I’ve done many long days driving over thousands of kilometres and find the Grenadier very comfortable.
All that being said it was a better review than I thought would come from Andrew 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom