The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Q & A was informative. Probably not as much as most on here would want but good information nonetheless.
Poor folks in Canada are going to wait a bit longer than USA.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Q & A was informative. Probably not as much as most on here would want but good information nonetheless.
Poor folks in Canada are going to wait a bit longer than USA.
But 0% import duty if I heard correctly.

Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
The message has changed a bit though. It was “Your assigned dealer will be in contact with you” but now we’re supposed to contact them to finalize the order…

Not really a problem, just interesting that it changed. Either way, I’m excited for some positive movement. I still haven’t received an estimated build quarter, but last week when I called CS they confined my reservation and preorder we valid and they were still sorting everything out.
I noticed the message change as well. However, in the latest Q&A they said that the assigned dealer will initiate contact, although they did invite customers to initiate contact, particularly to arrange a test drive. I hope folks post in the forum about their dealership experiences. Could make for interesting reading.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I noticed the message change as well. However, in the latest Q&A they said that the assigned dealer will initiate contact, although they did invite customers to initiate contact, particularly to arrange a test drive. I hope folks post in the forum about their dealership experiences. Could make for interesting reading.
Once announced each dealer will have an entry in the link directory where members can comment, review and rate their experiences.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So I read that as Ineos are unable to pull your contact details out of the system and pass them to the nominated dealer.

More software issues or do you have data protection legislation that requires explicit consent for your information to be passed to a third party?
In the latest Q&A, Clark says IA is going to give assigned dealer our info.

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who lives near Brunswick, GA that has spotted arrival of these 40+ dealership vehicles?
Vehicles in the Q&A video vividly display what appear to be demo / pre-order #'s on their windscreens?
Shale Blue Fieldmaster #3797
Sterling Silver Trialmaster #3139
Eldorat Blue Trialmaster #3137
Inky Black (?) Fieldmaster #3381
Magic Mushroom Trialmaster #3347
. . . plus more

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yea I'm going to drive my way over to dealer the day it is announced and make sure we get the ball rolling.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got the same email today In Tennessee

Are you going with ATL? I’m in Nashville and chose ATL. From the phone number listed a few threads back, looks to be attached to Regal Nissan in Roswell, GA.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Who lives near Brunswick, GA that has spotted arrival of these 40+ dealership vehicles?
Vehicles in the Q&A video vividly display what appear to be demo / pre-order #'s on their windscreens?
Shale Blue Fieldmaster #3797
Sterling Silver Trialmaster #3139
Eldorat Blue Trialmaster #3137
Inky Black (?) Fieldmaster #3381
Magic Mushroom Trialmaster #3347
. . . plus more
The numbers to me look like the ones allotted by the shipper for loading and tracking purposes until they're handed over.

TRAILMASTER

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The numbers to me look like the ones allotted by the shipper for loading and tracking purposes until they're handed over.
May very well be the case but knowing there are few reported Shale Blue orders and that my SB pre-order # is low 3800's (Q4 2023) this gained my curiosity.

Local time
Reaction score
I found it interesting that, during the Q&A discussion on US dealer day, Matt Dunnakey uses the phrase "allocated dealer," which he defines as "the dealer that has been allocated to you based on your preferred delivery area." Obviously the word "allocation" in the vehicle dealer/sales context has a specific meaning. I wonder whether this signals any change to the previous promise that we can switch dealers after the US dealer announcement.

Back
Top Bottom