The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Sorry to derail the thread, I am also looking for a Yukon/Tahoe/Escalade for my wife. Which trim are you looking at? Do you know if the Denali's are available and/or at MSRP? Have you also checked Tahoes and Escalades?
My 2 local GMC dealers that I went to are at MSRP. I had a few email/text/web chats with other dealers and they all seemed the same except for 1 which wanted 5k over. Our issue is that we will never use the screens in the back and will not pay for them. Denali's without them are available it is just I have to find it or order a truck. We are in no rush so we might go that route. Her Discovery is only a year old but we have found that it is just not big enough. She is against a Full Size Range Rover.

One of my employees has Tahoe and while it is nice I think we are set on the Denali because the center screen is lower and actually looks like the designers remembered to put it there as opposed to adding it after the fact. Like most vehicles it seems. My wife is also 5'2" so those screens seem to sit a little higher. I really can't stand the gear selector. Push buttons. And I thought the fork lift feeling shifter of a Mercedes was bad. We might consider an Escalade if we can find one for similar money. That has a shifter. lol

Denali
1694615556238.png

Yukon
1694615632119.png

ArtCee

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My “Estimated build window“ of Q4 2023 has now disappeared from the order site. Is this a common occurrence (Pre-order number 9750)?
Mine did as well. I'm also in the LA market so hopefully it has something to do with there being no confirmed dealer yet and we will still get the 2023 Q4 build window

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
One of my employees has Tahoe and while it is nice I think we are set on the Denali because the center screen is lower and actually looks like the designers remembered to put it there as opposed to adding it after the fact.
They should be releasing the redesigned interior/exterior for the Tahoe soon. It could be to your liking.

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
Sorry to derail the thread
If this true, why are you continuing the ‘derailment’ (as I see later in this thread)? Perhaps better to post this legitimate (but non-Grenadier) question elsewhere?
Bill

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The message has changed a bit though. It was “Your assigned dealer will be in contact with you” but now we’re supposed to contact them to finalize the order…

Not really a problem, just interesting that it changed. Either way, I’m excited for some positive movement. I still haven’t received an estimated build quarter, but last week when I called CS they confined my reservation and preorder we valid and they were still sorting everything out.

Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
The message has changed a bit though. It was “Your assigned dealer will be in contact with you” but now we’re supposed to contact them to finalize the order…

Not really a problem, just interesting that it changed. Either way, I’m excited for some positive movement. I still haven’t received an estimated build quarter, but last week when I called CS they confined my reservation and preorder we valid and they were still sorting everything out.

I noticed that change too. I agree, doesn't matter either way. I just want an opportunity to drive it on the road and maybe get back some of my excitement that has faded over the months.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
So I read that as Ineos are unable to pull your contact details out of the system and pass them to the nominated dealer.

More software issues or do you have data protection legislation that requires explicit consent for your information to be passed to a third party?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I noticed that change too. I agree, doesn't matter either way. I just want an opportunity to drive it on the road and maybe get back some of my excitement that has faded over the months.
I just take the wife's Ascent for a drive or take my truck and try and park in a crowded parking lot and the excitement immediately returns.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So I read that as Ineos are unable to pull your contact details out of the system and pass them to the nominated dealer.

More software issues or do you have data protection legislation that requires explicit consent for your information to be passed to a third party?
With as much junk mail and spam calls that I get, I’d say there are very few laws protecting a consumer’s privacy. However, I’m not involved in that industry and I’m not an expert. Would be funny if that was the case though, “Oops, I accidentally deleted the file and the backup file with all our potential customers…”

Back
Top Bottom